napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Reliable source

Hi everyone this is my first post but have been reading on the forum for a couple of weeks now. Just have a few questions about the sources here. What the quality of product? What's the most reliable source that you could be certain that everything you order is of high quality? I am 42 5'10 and 240lbs body fat estimated around 15%. My goal is to go back on stage to compete in bodybuilding. Have been lifting since the age of 16.

As a source here I have to say that any of the sponsor at ARF can be great for you to use. Mods and Admins had tested our products and our services and they allow us to promote ourselves here so it means they are satisfied with all of us.

Allow me to say that in my opinion this is one of the most important things here: trust :)

Happy New Year, Cowboy!

Hipocampus.me

Welcome. We are glad you are here. Whatever source you choose, please keep us updated on your road back to stage fitness.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

As a source here I have to say that any of the sponsor at ARF can be great for you to use. Mods and Admins had tested our products and our services and they allow us to promote ourselves here so it means they are satisfied with all of us.

Allow me to say that in my opinion this is one of the most important things here: trust :)

Happy New Year, Cowboy!

Hipocampus.me
Happy new year!! I have to completely agree with on trust being the most important thing here!! Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome. We are glad you are here. Whatever source you choose, please keep us updated on your road back to stage fitness.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Definetly will keep you posted and looking for as much help as possible when the time come to lay out my next plan!!

Top Bottom