napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Approaching end of cycle need PCT advice First timer

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Height 5"11
Weight 190
Age 28

Cycle will/has consisist of test prop and tren Ace for the first three weeks then switched to test and tren enthate. I'm only gonna run the tren for a total of 10 weeks the test I will run for a a total of 12 weeks and for the last 4 weeks I'm running TBOL. I have also been running Mk-677 only 10mg a day. I'm also taking D-Aspartic acid to keep the boys awake and full. My thoughts on PCT I was gonna run tomoxifin and clomoiphen citrate for a month 2 weeks after esters clear as well as running a test booster other then D-acid for 8-12 weeks. After the run with the test booster can I jump back on a test and LGD only cycle?? Am I close in regards to running the PCT correctly?? I am also taking a on cycle support and I have arimistane on deck as well. Any help would b great

Are you running caber or prami with the Tren ? You should be running Aromison at 12.5 eod while on cycle...this whole thing looks like a mess. Is this your 1st cycle ?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

No not running aromisin I was running the arimistine but did not like the way it made my mood drop. And yes first cycle

Jezus man. I just read your post twice and still understand jack fuck of it.

First cycle with tren?
Cycling without PCT ready?
Incorrect/absent AI dosing?
Also... wrong dosing on MK-677.

This is a mess. Dylan and Rick... help this fellow and tell him Trenbolone should NEVER be used on a first cycle...

Stop this dude. You are hurting yourself.

Never said I didn't have it on hand and I was taking a AI but stopped because my mood got to shitty and yes I do not agree with running tren on first cycle I know that now since I started. Don't think the post is hard to understand maybe try reading it fully. Also the reason I'm only taking the 10 of mk-677 is due to my reaction at 20 mg doesn't mean it's wrong

Never said I didn't have it on hand and I was taking a AI but stopped because my mood got to shitty and yes I do not agree with running tren on first cycle I know that now since I started. Don't think the post is hard to understand maybe try reading it fully. Also the reason I'm only taking the 10 of mk-677 is due to my reaction at 20 mg doesn't mean it's wrong

Try some spaces in between your sentences and such.

Also, you should not have "reactions" to MK677. Are you sure you have real MK677?

Where is your MK677 from?

On topic:
D-aspartic Acid will not do anything for you on cycle... at least if your gear is real.

And a full PCT consists of:
- Clomid @ 50-50-25-25mg
- Tamoxifen @ 40-20-20-20mg
- Aromasin @ 12.5mg every other day during all of the PCT.
- MK-2866 @ 25mg per day (4 weeks)
- GW-501516 @ 20mg per day (4 weeks)

That is a complete PCT. ;)

Try some spaces in between your sentences and such.

Also, you should not have "reactions" to MK677. Are you sure you have real MK677?

Where is your MK677 from?

On topic:
D-aspartic Acid will not do anything for you on cycle... at least if your gear is real.

And a full PCT consists of:
- Clomid @ 50-50-25-25mg
- Tamoxifen @ 40-20-20-20mg
- Aromasin @ 12.5mg every other day during all of the PCT.
- MK-2866 @ 25mg per day (4 weeks)
- GW-501516 @ 20mg per day (4 weeks)

That is a complete PCT. ;)

The mk-677 is from enhanced athlete and I took 20 mg and felt super hiperglycemic after second pull barely made it through workout before I absolutely had to eat again as well as numb hands the fallowing day or the day off don't remember have not tried to up the dose since. The reason I am taking the D-acid is to keep my nits full and to keep them from shrinking I noticed also I was having issues in bedroom but once I took the D-acid the issues went away. Gear is definitely real glass bottles that snap to open. Ok so how I layed it out in the original post was incorrect or correct on the timing ? Appreciate the response

Height 5"11
Weight 190
Age 28

Cycle will/has consisist of test prop and tren Ace for the first three weeks then switched to test and tren enthate. I'm only gonna run the tren for a total of 10 weeks the test I will run for a a total of 12 weeks and for the last 4 weeks I'm running TBOL. I have also been running Mk-677 only 10mg a day. I'm also taking D-Aspartic acid to keep the boys awake and full. My thoughts on PCT I was gonna run tomoxifin and clomoiphen citrate for a month 2 weeks after esters clear as well as running a test booster other then D-acid for 8-12 weeks. After the run with the test booster can I jump back on a test and LGD only cycle?? Am I close in regards to running the PCT correctly?? I am also taking a on cycle support and I have arimistane on deck as well. Any help would b great

After you run a cycle, You need to take as much time off as you were on including pct, so with your 12 week cycle and 4 week pct, that's 16 weeks off before any AAS. Sarms are fine during that time.

Your pct is way off here. This is what it should be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

After you run a cycle, You need to take as much time off as you were on including pct, so with your 12 week cycle and 4 week pct, that's 16 weeks off before any AAS. Sarms are fine during that time.

Your pct is way off here. This is what it should be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

So after my esters clear I can start pct including osterine and LGD up until my 16 week mark and then jump back on another cycle?

The mk-677 is from enhanced athlete and I took 20 mg and felt super hiperglycemic after second pull barely made it through workout before I absolutely had to eat again as well as numb hands the fallowing day or the day off don't remember have not tried to up the dose since. The reason I am taking the D-acid is to keep my nits full and to keep them from shrinking I noticed also I was having issues in bedroom but once I took the D-acid the issues went away. Gear is definitely real glass bottles that snap to open. Ok so how I layed it out in the original post was incorrect or correct on the timing ? Appreciate the response
mk677 DOES NOT cause hypoglycemia though bro... please watch this... https://www.facebook.com/DylanGemelli/videos/vb.713695709/10159197422880710/?type=2&theater

GET RID of that 677... that SHOULD NOT be happening to you whatsoever... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a minimum of 6 months continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

you start pct two weeks after your esters clear... on a steroid cycle, you can start your sarms bridge immediately upon completing your pct... if its sarms only, you need 3-4 weeks in between cycles...

Top Bottom