napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bitcoin ??

walkonwings

This has probably been asked before but what's the best bitcoin site? I'm new to bitcoin, I'm a caveman. Lol do you link up your bank account?

Coinbase is my favorite. Very easy for beginners.

You can link your bank account, but if you buy bitcoin with your checking account it takes like a week to transfer.

You can use a credit or debit card and the transfer is instant.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You can link your bank account, but if you buy bitcoin with your checking account it takes like a week to transfer.

Thanks for the input, bodean!

I put off coinbase/bitcoin because I hate change. It was very simple to setup and makes transactions easier. Coming from me, that says a lot.

I put off coinbase/bitcoin because I hate change. It was very simple to setup and makes transactions easier. Coming from me, that says a lot.

I was the same way bro! I did wu/mg for years. Bitcoin is far better for EVERYONE involved. So easy. Buy gear while youre taking a shit if you want

Total noob question, if I put $100 in coinbase and never use it for say 6 months do I still have $100? I know the price goes up over time so do I have $100 worth or possibly more? Do I have actual bitcoin or basically a voucher for $100?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

i like Circle, you dont have to wait a week for the money to show up, you just send it. You can only spend $300 a week, but i usually just do a few small orders over a few weeks or months to get what i need for a cycle cause i like try different sources.

I use coinbase, only down side to it is that if you connect your bank account it takes about 4-6 days to clear the bitcoin purchase and if you use your debt card it only allows a $50 per week purchase.

Total noob question, if I put $100 in coinbase and never use it for say 6 months do I still have $100? I know the price goes up over time so do I have $100 worth or possibly more? Do I have actual bitcoin or basically a voucher for $100?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
You kind of answered your own question there. It all depends on the valuation at the time. Could be more or could be less. Bitcoin has pretty much stabilized for the most part so it's safe to say you would still have about $100 worth of bitcoin.

I still had like $15 leftover in my wallet from a year ago and it turned into about $30 today. Would've been a nice investment to buy a ton of bitcoin years ago and double your money.

You kind of answered your own question there. It all depends on the valuation at the time. Could be more or could be less. Bitcoin has pretty much stabilized for the most part so it's safe to say you would still have about $100 worth of bitcoin.

I still had like $15 leftover in my wallet from a year ago and it turned into about $30 today. Would've been a nice investment to buy a ton of bitcoin years ago and double your money.

That's kinda true, should have done that, Market had a nice spike on Tuesday or Wednesday

Well just link your bank account to it, I think you go to the Add payment tab, and then wait a day or 2, they will ask you to verify the amounts they withdrew from your account, will be less than a $1.
Then you are all set and have a limit of $1000 per week but once you actually buy the bitcoin it takes an extra 5 days to clear.

I hope that ramble makes sense

I have coinbase linked to my debit. I get a 300 dollar a day limit, which is plenty. I get the bit coins almost instantly.

My advice, just buy what you need and use it right away. Less risk of losing value that way....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Think stocks. Many years ago people did synthetic trades with lira and several others entities. Many of those currencies that are traded and have been traded have had issues with control, hence they are volatile, illiquid, and also have large spreads.

Top Bottom