napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

44 Year Old - First Cycle Looking for Advice

Thanks. I'm still waiting on my tests...I will post results once I have them. Then I will definitely get checked every 4 weeks or so to see where I'm at throughout the cycle.
very wise brother... thats the only tru way to really monitor everything you are doing properly and know how things are truly effecting you...

All - finally got my results. Everything was great. My Testosterone was at 555.8 (way better than I thought for 44 almost 45 years old). My BUN/Creatine Ratio was high at 21 (range of 9-20) and Chloride Serum was low at 95 (range 96-106). So very minimally out of the range. I will dig into these 2 items. Would like my Testosterone in the 800-1000 range if possible.

Comments and feedback welcome.

All - finally got my results. Everything was great. My Testosterone was at 555.8 (way better than I thought for 44 almost 45 years old). My BUN/Creatine Ratio was high at 21 (range of 9-20) and Chloride Serum was low at 95 (range 96-106). So very minimally out of the range. I will dig into these 2 items. Would like my Testosterone in the 800-1000 range if possible.

Comments and feedback welcome.
you could run some tongkat ali right now and that will start to get it up... it wont get you up to 1000 or anything but it could easily get you in the 700-800 range

Thanks Dylan. My supply of Tongkat Ali should arrive today. Will do that. Also the other numbers in question (BUN/Creatine and Chloride) are most likely due to being dehydrated when I gave blood that morning. I only had 8-12 oz of water that morning and they DID have some issues getting my blood. It was a really slow draw. Plus she bruised the shit out of my arm ;).

Thanks Dylan. My supply of Tongkat Ali should arrive today. Will do that. Also the other numbers in question (BUN/Creatine and Chloride) are most likely due to being dehydrated when I gave blood that morning. I only had 8-12 oz of water that morning and they DID have some issues getting my blood. It was a really slow draw. Plus she bruised the shit out of my arm ;).
definitely likely the issue there brother... they are not that far off where it would be a huge concern

Should I just do the Tongkat Ali prior to starting sarms and then stop until weeks 9-12 like you proposed or do it throughout?

I would run tongkat ali the whole time as It'll help keep you numbers higher during a suppressive cycle. Or dont, get bloods in 4 weeks, as see what level of suppression you are getting. And decide from there. Either tongkat, clomid, or both (I do both), but I get very heavily suppressed without them.

Thanks Dylan. I just saw my doc yesterday, and he gave me 200mg of Test. Given this, I'm wondering if I should skip the 4 weeks of Tongkat Ali you suggested.

To clarify where I'm at right now:
My shipment of the SARMS cycle you outlined is shipping now and 5-7 days out (so should get later next week).
Hoping to fully start my plan on 4/14, so my cycle would be 12 weeks starting 4/14 - 7/7, then the MiniPCT from 7/7 - 8/4.

Here are the details:

Initial Cycle (12 weeks):
(4/14-5/12) - 1-4 tongkat ali
(4/14-7/7) - 1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
(4/14-7/7) - 1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
(4/14-7/7) - 1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
(4/14-7/7) - 1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
(6/9-7/7) - 9-12 tongkat ali
Nutrition: Increase my calories +500/day - for me should be around 3100 cals on workout days, 2600 on non-workout days)

MiniPCT (4 Weeks Post Cycle)
(7/7-8/4) clomid 50/25/25/25
(7/7-8/4) gw-501516 20 mg day

Let me know thoughts or mods given this new information.
B

Thanks Dylan. I just saw my doc yesterday, and he gave me 200mg of Test. Given this, I'm wondering if I should skip the 4 weeks of Tongkat Ali you suggested.

To clarify where I'm at right now:
My shipment of the SARMS cycle you outlined is shipping now and 5-7 days out (so should get later next week).
Hoping to fully start my plan on 4/14, so my cycle would be 12 weeks starting 4/14 - 7/7, then the MiniPCT from 7/7 - 8/4.

Here are the details:

Initial Cycle (12 weeks):
(4/14-5/12) - 1-4 tongkat ali
(4/14-7/7) - 1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
(4/14-7/7) - 1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
(4/14-7/7) - 1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
(4/14-7/7) - 1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
(6/9-7/7) - 9-12 tongkat ali
Nutrition: Increase my calories +500/day - for me should be around 3100 cals on workout days, 2600 on non-workout days)

MiniPCT (4 Weeks Post Cycle)
(7/7-8/4) clomid 50/25/25/25
(7/7-8/4) gw-501516 20 mg day

Let me know thoughts or mods given this new information.
B
im lost... what do you mean he gave you 200 mg of test? you mean per week? like he put you on trt?

Hey Dylan, really like your videos. You've come along way yourself as a person, just saying.
I dont want to hijack the thread so i will just add on this one. I know i will get crucified for this and im ok w it. So my 2nd cycle was a Sustanon 375mg week in 2 shots. I had Deca but wanted to see what i could get with just Sust. I started the 1st 5 weeks with Hulkz from EA (sorry, it wont happen again lol, didnt notice much from it) im at 8 weeks now am just really starting to see/feel great gains. Should i run for 16 weeks? And, i have 100 wnnie tabs that i was gonna use the last 4 weeks.
I am 40yo
Diet is clean but im naturally skinny so i do eat some unclean food to hit my caloric intake of 3500 a day.
178lbs (started at 169lbs)
12% bf
I have all ancillaries and pct ready. I take .05 Arimadex eod cycle support etc.
My blood pressure got a little high at one point. My labs were normal.
I cant afford any Sarms atm as the IRS just f***** me. Thanks for anyones help

Hi Dylan.

Yes he put me on TRT...but he wants to see how well I respond to it. So he gave me a shot of 200mg of testosterone cypianate and told me to get blood test in 4 weeks and come back to see how my body responded. Then he said he said we would adjust from there.

B

lemme get this straight, your test was 555, and the dr put you on trt? Am I misreading that, cause if not, your dr is total fucking idiot

Hey Dylan, really like your videos. You've come along way yourself as a person, just saying.
I dont want to hijack the thread so i will just add on this one. I know i will get crucified for this and im ok w it. So my 2nd cycle was a Sustanon 375mg week in 2 shots. I had Deca but wanted to see what i could get with just Sust. I started the 1st 5 weeks with Hulkz from EA (sorry, it wont happen again lol, didnt notice much from it) im at 8 weeks now am just really starting to see/feel great gains. Should i run for 16 weeks? And, i have 100 wnnie tabs that i was gonna use the last 4 weeks.
I am 40yo
Diet is clean but im naturally skinny so i do eat some unclean food to hit my caloric intake of 3500 a day.
12% bf
I have all ancillaries and pct ready. I take .05 Arimadex eod cycle support etc.

please make your own thread.

Hi Dylan.

Yes he put me on TRT...but he wants to see how well I respond to it. So he gave me a shot of 200mg of testosterone cypianate and told me to get blood test in 4 weeks and come back to see how my body responded. Then he said he said we would adjust from there.

B
im really lost and ive never heard of anything like this whatsoever... i know its not your fault brother but it just does not make any sense whatsoever... if you are on trt you wont need a mini pct but i have literally never heard of nor seen anything like this before.. i guess see what he says and let me know but one shot like that for the month, and doing it to "wait and see" is completely fucked bro.. it really is..

I am 40yo
12% bf
hey bro, thanks for the words but please either pm me or start a thread and you know im happy to help but this is a pretty detailed thread and it does not deserve to be hijacked, nor does any thread.. i would not run sust 16 weeks on a second cycle bro... i would keep it at 12 weeks...

Top Bottom