napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

virilitech sarms

i have only actually had two emails on them.. one saying they had strange side effects and the other saying they were not getting any sort of results from them but thats all i have on that particular company bro.. i guess nothing good

good to know...so what's up with the company you recommend? everytime I get on there it says out of order or something of that nature?

ok thanks rick....why such the delay? is it still going to be top notch stuff?

Yes of course it will be top notch bro. This is something that has been covered on here countless times as to why they've been down. Everything is going international and being converted to capsules. Things that take time for a number of reasons

there was a lot that go into reopening... there are issues getting any sort of payment processing, etc... you can ask them for all the details if you like when they reopen

so no more liquid sarms? thought this was the best way for this compound to be delivered? would the prices be cheaper then? thanks guys

so no more liquid sarms? thought this was the best way for this compound to be delivered? would the prices be cheaper then? thanks guys
i have no clue on the prices whatsoever and ive done several videos discussing caps and liquid...

Top Bottom