napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk on cruise level test???

It's not something that I personally recommend but cruising at 250mg is fairly common. Most guys that I know personally that are really serious about size usually blast around 600-750mg and cruise at 250mg. Just saying...

It's not something that I personally recommend but cruising at 250mg is fairly common. Most guys that I know personally that are really serious about size usually blast around 600-750mg and cruise at 250mg. Just saying...
These guys have years of experience doing cycles also so don't be asking I finished my first cycle should I cruise at 250? I know someone will ask so don't be that guy.

I personally cruise at 175 with 2-3ius of HGH and I feel fantastic.

Also I don't understand what people think they are gaining by cruising at 250 versus 150-200. I mean any difference there is negligible at best. Like I said before, unless you are at an elite level 250 pounds plus with 8% bodyfat, it's completely unnecessary and detrimental to your health. I flat out guarantee you, you can do just as fine on 150-200mg versus 250mg. That extra 50-100mg isn't going to make or break anything and cause undue strain.

Then to touch on what I already said, it's completely counterproductive to your next cycle. You end up starting that next blast with high myostatin so your gains will stall really quick, where the guy that ran normal levels during his cruise can see longer and better gains before stalling out. Stating at 250mg is just like staying on cycle, and you never let your myostatin go back to baseline

Also I don't understand what people think they are gaining by cruising at 250 versus 150-200. I mean any difference there is negligible at best. Like I said before, unless you are at an elite level 250 pounds plus with 8% bodyfat, it's completely unnecessary and detrimental to your health. I flat out guarantee you, you can do just as fine on 150-200mg versus 250mg. That extra 50-100mg isn't going to make or break anything and cause undue strain.

Then to touch on what I already said, it's completely counterproductive to your next cycle. You end up starting that next blast with high myostatin so your gains will stall really quick, where the guy that ran normal levels during his cruise can see longer and better gains before stalling out. Stating at 250mg is just like staying on cycle, and you never let your myostatin go back to baseline
you know what it is.. the video i JUST did about people thinking more is always better bro

Hi. I'm going to try your suggestion and cruise at 150. Since I've been cruising for the past year at 250 what should I do about myostatin issues? Is there something I should take to fix that or will cruising at 150 cleanse out my system?? Thanks

Top Bottom