napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Welcome/Introduction Thread

That’s a good goal. I find it pretty amusing to watch the trainers expression as the value keeps going up. Lifetime fitness, right?

Right?! But I still find it hard to believe the progress the machine claims. I did a 10 week challenge and supposedly lost 7%BF while gaining 6lb muscle mass. Seems like an awfully large transformation in such a short time to me, but I could be wrong.
I go to a Farrell's gym. I love the kickboxing HIIT days. There's no way I'd push myself that much doing HIIT on my own. I have a home gym for the lifting portion.

Right?! But I still find it hard to believe the progress the machine claims. I did a 10 week challenge and supposedly lost 7%BF while gaining 6lb muscle mass. Seems like an awfully large transformation in such a short time to me, but I could be wrong.
I go to a Farrell's gym. I love the kickboxing HIIT days. There's no way I'd push myself that much doing HIIT on my own. I have a home gym for the lifting portion.

I’ve tested the machine many times at the same time, back to back, and had a variance of 5% body fat. SMM varies according to water, so I usually measure before HIIT cardio.

I’ve tested the machine many times at the same time, back to back, and had a variance of 5% body fat. SMM varies according to water, so I usually measure before HIIT cardio.

Woof...5% can be a big deal! I haven't done the back to back, but try to be as consistent as possible, meaning I'll do it first thing in the morning while fasted. I go to the gym at 6am so i'm usually 8+ hours fasted. I'd like to take a Dexa sometime.

Hi,
I'm new here
Hope to continue my life long self administer trt/anti-aging/AAS program
I use a primary doctor for blood test and have for prescription test.
I also get my own bloods during the year
The doctors just only go so far though.
Age 35 years
Married and kids
5 or so years experience
I'm honored to be excepted and I'm sure there's plenty of members with knowledge

Hi, all! I know you can only take me so seriously with a handle like Tigertuppy but one person may know me if he stumbles on this forum. I am experiementing with Ostarine (maybe? Is that what's in this bottle?) And in three weeks time, I have gotten harder and stronger with more energy throughout the day. It has been many years since using AAS and find this substance to be fairly clean, not affecting natural hormone regulation (as with AAS, my menstrual cycle was non-existant.) Although, time will truly tell. The purpose of the regimen is to rehab an injury but am finding hardness a surprising and welcome side effect. Just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks.

Hi, I'm a new member. Been working out on and off since my Junior High Days. I'm 50 years young now and have been battling some shoulder and knee injuries. I just started back at it, 5' 10" 240lbs., so I'm big around the waist, was off due to knee surgery. Shortly after knee surgery I went into a little bit of a depression and started to eat like crap. Long story short, all that is behind me and I'm ready for work. A lot of things have changed so a friend of mine turned me on to this forum and I need some guidance.

Attachments

• 20190911_115642.jpg
    20190911_115642.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 10
  • 5F615B52-.jpg
    5F615B52-.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 10
  • InkedSharedScreenshot_LI.jpg
    InkedSharedScreenshot_LI.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi,
I'm new here
Hope to continue my life long self administer trt/anti-aging/AAS program
I use a primary doctor for blood test and have for prescription test.
I also get my own bloods during the year
The doctors just only go so far though.
Age 35 years
Married and kids
5 or so years experience
I'm honored to be excepted and I'm sure there's plenty of members with knowledge

Welcome to isarms

Hi, all! I know you can only take me so seriously with a handle like Tigertuppy but one person may know me if he stumbles on this forum. I am experiementing with Ostarine (maybe? Is that what's in this bottle?) And in three weeks time, I have gotten harder and stronger with more energy throughout the day. It has been many years since using AAS and find this substance to be fairly clean, not affecting natural hormone regulation (as with AAS, my menstrual cycle was non-existant.) Although, time will truly tell. The purpose of the regimen is to rehab an injury but am finding hardness a surprising and welcome side effect. Just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks.

Welcome to isarms

Welcome everyone... Glad to see members joining and introducing themselves.

Hello all. New here, old time poster over at PHF before the owner past away and it got shut down.

160lbs (usually 175/180 but I've been sick, read below)
6ft
Training since early twenties when I was in the military
bf ~15% which is actually high for me
Have kids already
Get bloods often

I've run plenty of cycles before, mostly blasting and cruzing test e while throwing on other compounds during my blast. Long story short, I was injured and went on pain management and couldn't lift hard anymore. I did a proper PCT, but the pain meds crashed my test hard after years of taking them and I started getting what im equating to rebound gyno once I started tapering off my pain meds. So I'm dealing with that now, and it's going away.

Ive had low test scores for the last year since I started tapering off my pain meds and lifting again, doc says he wants me on TRT but VA doesn't want to pay for it because they think I'm still too young. Which is fine with me, I have a good source from a good UGL and I'd rather take what I want rather than what they tell me anyway.

I aquired my next run which will consist of
~600mg ew of test e
~300mg ew of deca
50mg dbol kicker for 4 weeks
And I have stain on hand at 12.5mg tabs that I'm probly going to start right away at EOD just because my nips are still a little puffy from that rebound crap, although not sensitive at all.

I've run all this before except the deca, which I want to run not only because it's a great compound for bulking, but also my joints tend to get dry on cycle and I have a bum knee/shoulder from the military. I lost almost 30lbs in the past 6 months from being sick, tapering off my pain meds, dealing with this rebound issue, and subsequently not training and eating properly, but I'm getting my weight and strength back up slowly now.

Kinda want to throw in eq after 2 months, but I'm iffy on the anxiety issues since I deal with that normally, but eating enough is hard for me sometimes, although the Daca might help with this also, no?

This cycle I really want to get back to how I felt I was at before my injury, so around 180 with ~10% bf. I'm thinking of running this for 20 weeks. Then cruzing at 250mg ew of test e. I've always been able to keep most if not all of my gains after PCT or cruzing so I'm hoping I can take off from where I left off on the blast after this one.

Any ideas, comments or suggestions are welcomed!

i have osteochondritis-dissecans of shoulder joint i had surgury in softmore year was on pain killers do years up intill surgery then used opoids till 21 methadone now im 24 taper off got test checked. is 381 normal at 24 is pain killers responsible for my low test or is that test level normal

New to isarms.com but not new to the forums.
My name is Pushtoday and I'm in my late 40s.
Height 5'5"
Weight currently 178
I've already seen a lot of familiar faces and I'm excited to be part of this forum.
Those of you who know me, know that I'm 100% Team PSL.
ed0c5a7e7ba36ad8e6a9d259252238e0.jpg

Here is recent pic (from early August).

Last edited:
New to isarms.com but not new to the forums.
My name is Pushtoday and I'm in my late 40s.
Height 5'5"
Weight currently 178
I've already seen a lot of familiar faces and I'm excited to be part of this forum.
Those of you who know me, know that I'm 100% Team PSL.
ed0c5a7e7ba36ad8e6a9d259252238e0.jpg

Here is recent pic (from early August).
looking good brother!

Hey guys I just started here I was part of Muscle and Science forum for like 6 years but trying to find better providers and that is why I am here. I am looking into starting up again, I took a break but it is time to hit the gym before I really get fat! Anyway I am open to suggestions, looking for a provider with good prices and good gear.

Hey im new here. I'm 23 and still a natural lifter.
I like watching YouTube videos on working out and nutrition in general, and lately i have been looking into some videos about steroids and sarms, should i decide to take them longer down the road.
Stats :
23 year old
6'2
185 lbs

Hello everyone, I am a new member here and I started first training at 15, without any supplements.
I am 24 now, looking to get myself way bigger.
I learn so much on this forum that helps me save a lot of time and purchases.

Height: 6’
Weight: 170 lbs.
BF: 18%
Training: on and off for 20 years + -
PED history: 3 months of Test2 about 3 years ago.
Supplements: Creatine, Glutamine, L-Carnitine, Citruline, BCAA’s, Whey and Casein Protein powders, some pre-workout shakes.

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I am 35 years old, 185 @ 5'6 13% bodyfat.

2 cycles under my belt and building my 3rd program next month, so far loving the forum and all the info!
Currently toying with osterine and cardarine. Thanks for the shared knowledge!!

Top Bottom