napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First run on sarms

Newtosmz

Be willing to give your insight for a first kind of toes in the water run for sarms.

I?ve run test, anavar, tren before but was stupid and didn?t mind myself.

I am currently 230lbs. 6ft 15% bf. Bloods are good and normal for a 31 year old.

Currently doing a cycle off and pct.

Just want a solid stack to try and to recomp.

I like GW/Osta/S4 or GW/SR9009/S4 personally.

You could look at RAD140 or YK11 but those are slightly more suppressive so if you want to go light on your HPTA id go with either stack above.

Sarms.forsale also having a killer sale right now if you need a source im doing a log and top notch quality!

Be willing to give your insight for a first kind of toes in the water run for sarms.

I?ve run test, anavar, tren before but was stupid and didn?t mind myself.

I am currently 230lbs. 6ft 15% bf. Bloods are good and normal for a 31 year old.

Currently doing a cycle off and pct.

Just want a solid stack to try and to recomp.

Awm looks awesome with the stack he is running, cant go wrong with that, personally I love running Rad, Mk2866 sr9009 GW501516 as my stack.

Definitely use sarms.forsale they got u covered 100%

I like GW/Osta/S4 or GW/SR9009/S4 personally.

You could look at RAD140 or YK11 but those are slightly more suppressive so if you want to go light on your HPTA id go with either stack above.

Sarms.forsale also having a killer sale right now if you need a source im doing a log and top notch quality!

For sure will be using sarms.forsale

Yea I don?t want anything to heavy to suppres me I don?t plan on doing any test. With this cycle strictly sarms

Yea then id look at either GW + SR9009 + S4 or GW + MK2866 + S4

Both will minimize any suppression. You still will have some with MK2866 and S4 but nowhere near what you get when running rad140, lgd, yk11, or s23.

GW and SR9009 both are non-hormonal so zero impact on natural HPTA (i,e, no suppression) so the first option is the least impactful.

Yea then id look at either GW + SR9009 + S4 or GW + MK2866 + S4

Both will minimize any suppression. You still will have some with MK2866 and S4 but nowhere near what you get when running rad140, lgd, yk11, or s23.

GW and SR9009 both are non-hormonal so zero impact on natural HPTA (i,e, no suppression) so the first option is the least impactful.

Suppression aside I love me some Rad lol. Yk11 really intrigues me as well.

Oh yea like I love rad and LGD and looking forward to yk11 just likely will stack that with a low dose test c when i do.

Yeah I was thinking the same so I am holding off on yk11 till I get to that point. Ultimate goal is to cut as much fat as possible with a bunch of different sarm cycles before getting into yk11 and something like low test dose. I agree with that as a great idea .

My current cycle is only sarms and I knew going into rad would suppress me at some point.

sarms super stack would be sweet... here's the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

[FONT="]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]

[FONT="]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]

[FONT="][COLOR=#141414]9-12 DGA POST CT [/COLOR]https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]
[/FONT]

[FONT="]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]

[FONT="]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

That looks like one badass stack !

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

That does look and seem sweet!

Seems maybe like a second run for me.

Would that run be better on a trt dose as well? I don?t really want to run any test.

That does look and seem sweet!

Seems maybe like a second run for me.

Would that run be better on a trt dose as well? I don?t really want to run any test.
no that wouldnt be necessary at all... very light suppression on this stack... i know it looks big but these are light on that end when it comes to side effects

no that wouldnt be necessary at all... very light suppression on this stack... i know it looks big but these are light on that end when it comes to side effects

Yea it does seem big. Looks intimidating for sure. I may take some of it to start. Then add the rest. For sure start with a couple though

Again solid advice! Thank you

You will be just fine, even though it looks like alot sarms stack and work so great together and still will be way less harsh on the body than a big aas cycle

You will be just fine, even though it looks like alot sarms stack and work so great together and still will be way less harsh on the body than a big aas cycle

I hope so. Test the waters. Might as well jump in!

But damn. Hurts the pocket book for sure!

Oh well it?s legit then it?s legit!

I hope so. Test the waters. Might as well jump in!

But damn. Hurts the pocket book for sure!

Oh well it?s legit then it?s legit!

Got to pay ro play man, trust me it's worth the investment, I spent alot as well, but the deals go a long way and are always going on and it helps alot !

I've been on rad 140 and mk2866 for a little over a month now and my strength is through the roof and my vascular development is crazy right now, in just one month I went from cable rows at 100 and 140lbs to 160 180 and 200lbs for sets of 10 it's crazy

Got to pay ro play man, trust me it's worth the investment, I spent alot as well, but the deals go a long way and are always going on and it helps alot !

I've been on rad 140 and mk2866 for a little over a month now and my strength is through the roof and my vascular development is crazy right now, in just one month I went from cable rows at 100 and 140lbs to 160 180 and 200lbs for sets of 10 it's crazy

Yea. I get it man! Understand for sure! I?m excited to get it going. Gonna hit a clean 3 months

Then start

you run whatever makes you feel comfortable bro... i just give the layout that will get the most results with the least amount of side effects...ultimately you decide whats you feel is best for you

you run whatever makes you feel comfortable bro... i just give the layout that will get the most results with the least amount of side effects...ultimately you decide whats you feel is best for you

If I split that super stack.

What would you recommend to see results with half that?

Top Bottom