napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Post CT log

Carmel cowboy

What's up isarms family, first I would like to thank Dylan for considering me to use his product and give an honest review. I am in no way affiliated with Dylan or his business my review will based solely off of my experience and what blood work proves. I hope that this log helps and if I am missing anything please feel free to ask and I will give the best answer that I can.
HISTORY
A little history that relates to using post CT. My last two cycles my recovery has been challenging. Back in 2016 I did a test, deca, EQ cycle and a 6 week pct. 4 weeks after the completion of pct my total test was 150! I gave myself more time per a recommendation from a very knowledgeable member here and started DAA and tongkat Ali. After another 4 weeks my total test was 391 which was comparable to my pre- cycle total test number. My last cycle ended September 29th 2017 and was test, NPP, Eq, masteron and kicked start with liquid drol.
I completed an 8 week pct on December 8th. I did bloodwork this morning 12/16/17 at 8am one week after pct was completed to get my numbers prior to using Post CT.
EXPECTATIONS
Around week 3-4 of pct I always feel a significant drop in energy or vitality. So one of the main things I am expecting is an increase in energy. Another thing i notice a significant drop off in is libido. I am not expecting libido to be the same as in cycle but an increase from where I am at would be great. Another thing I am expecting is help with keeping gains from cycle. During pct I always eat at a surplus to help maintain the weight that I have gained while on cycle. After pct is completed I like to do a mini cut to clean up from the surplus during pct for 8 weeks. I am doing a 5 week mini cut and hoping that the increase in test levels and energy from Post CT will help me to preserve all the gains acquired while at a slight deficit.
MY STATS:
Age-44
Weight-223lbs
Height- 5'10"
Body fat- approx 10-12%
Nutrition
Like I mentioned above I will be eating at a slight deficit. Going to start at 300 calorie deficit and gauge progress each week.
If more info about my nutrition plan is wanted just let me know and I will post more details.
Workout
I workout 5-6 days a weeks pending what phase I am in. Just started a new high frequency phase which will progress over the next 4 weeks. If more info about my workout plan is wanted let me know and I will post more details.
After completing 4 weeks of post CT I will be doing blood work to compare my numbers against prior to use. My first dose of post CT was this morning after breakfast. Again thank you Dylan for considering my to use your product post CT and write a review on it. If I have missed anything let me know and I will add. Thank you for reading. God Bless!!!

awesome bro. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on Post CT. I'll be following!

This is gonna be a good one! Always great info and detail in your logs. I would like some more info on your high frequency phase, I'm always looking for something new. Post it up when you're bored, I don't want to bother you on a weekend... it's going to be a shit show for the next couple of weeks... rush rush rush and eat like crazy or watch others eat.

Based on what we've all felt so far, you're gonna love POST CT! I'll bet you feel it in a week or less!

I’ll definitely be following along brother! Thank you for the detailed log.. I can’t wait to try Dylan’s new product myself

This is gonna be a good one! Always great info and detail in your logs. I would like some more info on your high frequency phase, I'm always looking for something new. Post it up when you're bored, I don't want to bother you on a weekend... it's going to be a shit show for the next couple of weeks... rush rush rush and eat like crazy or watch others eat.

Based on what we've all felt so far, you're gonna love POST CT! I'll bet you feel it in a week or less!

Thanks for following JMM! I am just as anxious for your results brother! I will post my high frequency plan.

Here you go jmm. Here is my workout plan over the next 4 weeks. I have used high frequency programs in the past with good results. I like to use the most recent finding in science and apply it for how it works for me. Studies have shown that protein synthesis induced by a weight training session lasts up to approx 48hrs. So in trying to keep protein synthesis at peak levels,especially while in pct and after, training frequency is a great way of doing this. In The past I have used high frequency workouts to improve lagging body parts with good results which sparked my interest in using it during pct and with body parts that respond well for me.
High frequency workout plan
Week 1- each body part 2xs a week.
Week 2-each body part 3xs a week but the 3rd day only half the sets.
Week 3-each body part 3xs a week with max sets.
Week 4-deload

Week 1 2xs per week split;

Sunday- upper back (width), legs.
Monday- chest,tricep,abs
Tuesday- shoulder, biceps, calves
Wednesday- off
Thursday- mid back (thickness),legs
Friday- chest, triceps,abs
Saturday- shoulders, biceps, calves
Sunday- off

Your logs are always beast man I'm in on this. Question. Has you body done well with the variance in training? I've been doing pretty well with the hybrid strength and hypertrophy I've been doing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Your logs are always beast man I'm in on this. Question. Has you body done well with the variance in training? I've been doing pretty well with the hybrid strength and hypertrophy I've been doing.

I think my body has done well but I always feel like I could do better!! I change my program up every 4 weeks or so but if something is working and I am recovering good I may stick with it a little longer.

Here you go jmm. Here is my workout plan over the next 4 weeks. I have used high frequency programs in the past with good results. I like to use the most recent finding in science and apply it for how it works for me. Studies have shown that protein synthesis induced by a weight training session lasts up to approx 48hrs. So in trying to keep protein synthesis at peak levels,especially while in pct and after, training frequency is a great way of doing this. In The past I have used high frequency workouts to improve lagging body parts with good results which sparked my interest in using it during pct and with body parts that respond well for me.
High frequency workout plan
Week 1- each body part 2xs a week.
Week 2-each body part 3xs a week but the 3rd day only half the sets.
Week 3-each body part 3xs a week with max sets.
Week 4-deload

Week 1 2xs per week split;

Sunday- upper back (width), legs.
Monday- chest,tricep,abs
Tuesday- shoulder, biceps, calves
Wednesday- off
Thursday- mid back (thickness),legs
Friday- chest, triceps,abs
Saturday- shoulders, biceps, calves
Sunday- off

Legs & back... funny how I see this quite often at the gym and I never incorporate it. Then again, I've been off legs for a while but we're heading in for legs in a couple hours so I might try it. Looking forward to your results!

Legs & back... funny how I see this quite often at the gym and I never incorporate it. Then again, I've been off legs for a while but we're heading in for legs in a couple hours so I might try it. Looking forward to your results!

Thank you! Will be checking you log for leg workout!

Day 2- weight 223lbs.
Post CT- second dose taken after breakfast. Nothing to report as of yet.
Nutrition- 300 calorie deficit. I dropped approx 10 grams of fat and approx 50 grams of carbs for the day. I usually eat the same foods each day with some small changes here and there so I will post one day of food.
Workout- today starts my high frequency phase that is mentioned above. Here is the progression I will use.
Week 1- 15 sets per body part split between 2 workouts (more frequent)
Week 2- 18 sets per body part split between 3 workouts (increase frequency and volume)
Week 3- 21 sets per body part split between 3 workouts (same frequency as week 2 more volume)
Week 4- deload
Rep range for first 3 weeks will stay 8-12.
Momentary muscular failure will be reached on 1 compound movement 2xs a week per body part.
Thank you for reading.

I Like that setup for training. Any interest in helping me set something up for my cycle?

I Like that setup for training. Any interest in helping me set something up for my cycle?

It would be my pleasure brother. What phase are you currently in? How many total sets per body part? What is your current split? What doe your body respond to best?

Day 2 workout Back (width), legs. Warm up was joint rotations and 10 mins on treadmill.
1) abduction and adduction- 3 sets of 20 reps. I use these exercises as a stabilizing exercise.
2) chin-ups- (warm up sets on wide grip lat pulldown 80lbsx20,100lbsx15) Bodyweight(bw)+20lbsx15,bw+25lbsx12(failure)
Bw+30lbsx8(failure)
3) neutral wide grip lat pulldowns-(120lbsx15)180lbsx12,200lbsx10,220lbsx6+2 with spot
4) prone leg curl-(lower back has been tight last week)(50lbsx20)90lbsx15,110lbsx15,130lbsx12
5) leg extensions-(50lbsx30,70lbsx30)130lbsx25,160lbsx20,175lbsx15
6) leg press-(again going light for lower back)(weight is plates per side)(2x20)4x20,6x20,7x15
Cardio- bike 15 mins. Keeping cardio light and easy during this high frequency high volume phase.
* main objective in every phase I do is injury prevention.
* I always do a warm up set or two for every exercise I start.
* I always start with some form of stabilizing exercise to the prime movers that will be used doing workout.
* I am sure as week 2 approaches the Post CT will have kicked in. Interested In seeing the difference in my workout performance.
Thank you for reading!

Top Bottom