napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Belly fat during cycle.

redhotchlypeppr

Currently on week 6 of the following cycle:

Ligandrol - 10mg/day
Ostarine - 25mg/day

I am gaining size and strength but also starting to get quite a bit of belly fat. My questions is, should I continue eating above maintenance until the end of the cycle? Or transition to a cut? I wasn't sure how much this cycle will affect muscle growth during a cut so I wanted to ask the experts. Thanks!

how would you expect to drop belly fat eating over maintenance man? i mean, im not trying to be a dick but please explain how you can even ask that and put any kind of rationale behind it

how would you expect to drop belly fat eating over maintenance man? i mean, im not trying to be a dick but please explain how you can even ask that and put any kind of rationale behind it

Sorry for the delay on my response and for being unclear in my post. What i meant was, since ive been gaining some belly fat, should i switch to eating under maintenance? Ive heard that you can continue gaining size and strength while in a deficit on a cycle. My question is, would it be worth it to do this or continue in a surplus?

okay im going to try this again... you said in your opening post that you were getting quite a bit of belly fat which clearly is NOT a good thing.. so, how could anyone ever think it would be smart to continue to eat at a surplus?? i mean, seriously bro... im trying to get a read on how that makes any sort of sense in any way...

Well I want to build as much muscle as possible so i wanted to see if you thought it would be more optimal to continue in a surplus to take advantage of maximum muscle gain and cut after the cycle. Youll never be able to build as much muscle in a deficit, right? I wasnt sure how much muscle can be built in a deficit on a cycle so I wanted to get your opinion.

you can do whatever you want... when your complaining about gaining belly fat then ask what you should do i would think it would be rather obvious... gaining fat doesnt sound too optimal...

I don't, im asking if you think I should go into a deficit for the rest of the cycle or wait until the end to go into a deficit.

I don't, im asking if you think I should go into a deficit for the rest of the cycle or wait until the end to go into a deficit.

I'm gonna help you out here. I used to cycle at elevated body fat. I'm not kidding that I'm down 30 pounds in 4 months. 205 to 175. I look so much better and feel better and I still have about 15 to go. My vote, loose the fat first. It's worth it.

Top Bottom