napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My thoughts on Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Do you want to hear first hand insight on primobolan? Do you want the facts as well as the many thoughts I have on it? Hear all of this and much more in my new video...

My thoughts on Primobolan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKRi-Q8DZXU&feature=youtu.be

Awesome video brother! I know this is one you are very passionate about. You have me wanting to get on some primo after seeing this!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Awesome video brother! I know this is one you are very passionate about. You have me wanting to get on some primo after seeing this!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

ALMOST as passionate as I am...lol. When you are getting older more and more things get trashed. Luckily test deca eq and primo sit well with me. As a matter of fact, think primo is fantastic for the older guys Plus it lets us use less deca and test, yet crank up the primo.

Good vid brother!

thanks guys... you know how much i love primo so i tried to convey why its so great to everyone!

I'm getting ready to hop on primo in the next 3-4 weeks! I'm stoked bro.. You've been telling for a while now, so it's time to see what's up.

it will be a game changer... one of the best moves you've made... you will see... =) i'll wait for my thank you from you later... LOL

it will be a game changer... one of the best moves you've made... you will see... =) i'll wait for my thank you from you later... LOL

In the video you mentioned using 150 test, 150 deca and 200 primo. Why such a low dose of primo? Is less required because of the added deca or was this is mainly experimental?

In the video you mentioned using 150 test, 150 deca and 200 primo. Why such a low dose of primo? Is less required because of the added deca or was this is mainly experimental?

you have to pay better attention... that was during a cruise, not a real cycle...

ok so where do you get real primo? lol

LOLLLL... hmmmm... i can tell you some of the best ones i have used... AY, the one that Iwgf carries, Robolics, Phurious and Bio Tech... These are all top quality primo... Trust me, i know my primo!!!!!!! =)

The only primo Ive bought from any sponser here was robo and my wife ran it she loved it great results none of the sides typical with nandros so I doubt it was npp or something like that pretty sure it was legit .

If anyone has primo that they would like me to personally test , just sent via fed/x to me in costa rica.

Fuck it, I'm gonna try it and cruise with DG staple, 150/150/200 and throw SARMS in the mix. How long did you cruise with it?

Fuck it, I'm gonna try it and cruise with DG staple, 150/150/200 and throw SARMS in the mix. How long did you cruise with it?

thats what im talking about... i cruised, 20 weeks with those three along with GW and S4... Phurious just made an exclusive product called the D.G. which is perfect for your cruise... it has test, deca, primo and eq in it... its set up for trt dosing...

thats what im talking about... i cruised, 20 weeks with those three along with GW and S4... Phurious just made an exclusive product called the D.G. which is perfect for your cruise... it has test, deca, primo and eq in it... its set up for trt dosing...

Phurious, got it. I was antagonizing with Robo about the mix, telling him he's got it for sure, he was like "WTF are you babling about, son? LMAO!

Phurious, got it. I was antagonizing with Robo about the mix, telling him he's got it for sure, he was like "WTF are you babling about, son? LMAO!

LOL yes, tell phurious you want "The D.G." and tell him the original D.G. sent you!

Top Bottom