napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle issue

kuwulert

Hey Dylan

First off i just want to say thanks for all the great videos and knowledge you are sharing on with people . I really appreciate it as im sure every 1 else does.

I have a question if you wouldnt mind helping me out?

Im going to start my second ever cycle in 6weeks which will be the following...

Ill be running eqtest 400 wich is 200mg test enanthate and 200mg equipoise (blend) per 1ml and ill be running this for 16-20 weeks . Ill be kicking it off with 4-6 weeks of tbol. I have all my protection for liver ,kidneys ,heart and blood pressure as well as aromasin for the full duration . Is there anything you would change or alter in this cycle ?

Second question

Im planning on pinning twice a week ...1ml each time .so in a week thats 2ml wich is 400 test and 400 eq .do u think that is sufficient or should i pin more or less?

Thanks for help and thanks again for the great work u doing

the problem is you need more eq but you dont want test as high... i would run eq NO LESS than 600 mg week but i WOULD NOT run test that high... you have a bad blend, which most generally are... what do you have planned for pct?? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

the problem is you need more eq but you dont want test as high... i would run eq NO LESS than 600 mg week but i WOULD NOT run test that high... you have a bad blend, which most generally are... what do you have planned for pct?? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

So . 5.11 90kg around 17%bf
Im looking to gain 7kg over the next year but also to recomp and loose somewhere between 3-5% bf as its mosly on my love handles and lower bk

For pct i ether pct tabs wich consist of 10mg clomid 10 mg nolvadex and 10mg sex hormone pt141 or tamoxifen and clomid tabs for 4 weeks.

What would u recommend the dosage of test should be ? So it would be better 2 get the test and eq seperatley and dose accordingly?

For on cylcle protection ill have milkthistle . Kidney support tabs and bloodpressure and heart aid tabs

good lord bro... your pct is terrible and your body fat is too high... steroids are not fat burners man... i cannot recommend you to use steroids until your drop your body fat down a good 3-4% more... sarms would be a great starting option to help you get it down...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

You need to bein much better shape before using steroids bro. Sarms would be a great alternative for you in the meantime. What exactly is your goals?

You don't need to run 3 compounds on a second cycle anyway. You can make great gains off a few cycles of test only. How long have you been lifting?

You don't need to run 3 compounds on a second cycle anyway. You can make great gains off a few cycles of test only. How long have you been lifting?
good point and very true... why so many compounds on just a second cycle... this is a marathon, not a sprint and you are just getting way too far ahead of yourself bro

Ok i would be definatley be interesting in doing a sarm stack then to get me to the place i need to be . What would u recommend? Ive always been healthy and active . Ive played rugby since my teens and been going to gym 3-5 times a week for 2-3hrs each time and 2 days cardio for the same amount of time . Unfortunatley i injured my leg a cpl of years ago and needed surgery and that pit me on my back for about 9 months amd i ballooned from 85kg to
130 kg. Ive managed to get back down to 90kg with the vast majority of the fat being left around my belly . Especially love handles.

Ok i would be definatley be interesting in doing a sarm stack then to get me to the place i need to be . What would u recommend? Ive always been healthy and active . Ive played rugby since my teens and been going to gym 3-5 times a week for 2-3hrs each time and 2 days cardio for the same amount of time . Unfortunatley i injured my leg a cpl of years ago and needed surgery and that pit me on my back for about 9 months amd i ballooned from 85kg to
130 kg. Ive managed to get back down to 90kg with the vast majority of the fat being left around my belly . Especially love handles.
absolutely brother... i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks dylan . I live in uk . So not sure if i can get them shipped .i can however get my hands on sarms from magnus pharmecauticals . Now i know they do rad240 and s4 but havnt seen gw510516. All there sarms are in tab form . Maybe you could see on their site if there is an alternative to gw510515?

Bro you don't want to use any of those sources. Trust me. Sarmsx ships to the UK without any issues whatsoever. That's the only source for sarms I would recommend to you

Top Bottom