napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine question

ramseens

I am 34 yrs old using ostarine only for 8 weeks first time using anything like this. What is the benefit or harm in stacking arimistane with it for the last 4 weeks. Is this common or unheard of? Is it harmful to any potential gains or just a waste?

it would be a waste bro... sarms do not convert to estrogen whatsoever... the bigger concerns are the fact you are only running it 8 weeks when it does not even peak until the 8th week and also what kind of quality you have? where did you get it and what are you running for pct?

I am 34 yrs old using ostarine only for 8 weeks first time using anything like this. What is the benefit or harm in stacking arimistane with it for the last 4 weeks. Is this common or unheard of? Is it harmful to any potential gains or just a waste?

No reason at all to,add it in bud. What exactly were you looking for from it? Sarms do not aromatize into estrogen

I am 6'4 205 lbs this is first cycle of anything or any kind, in a perfect world would like to recomp but mainly add a couple lbs of muscle while staying as lean as possible. I used sarmsx and per your advice and more research I am going to be extending it to 12 weeks and I am running it at 25mg ED. For PCT I currently have nolva(sarmsx as well) and DAA and arimistane on hand. I am about three weeks in and have started running the DAA on cycle as well. I'm not clear on wether I should add arim into the pct or just continue to have it on hand in case.

your pct lacks cortisol control, you need to add gw, in fact, I'd add gw the entire cycle. Also, clomid is better in pct than nolva. Also use tongkat ali instead of daa.

I am 6'4 205 lbs this is first cycle of anything or any kind, in a perfect world would like to recomp but mainly add a couple lbs of muscle while staying as lean as possible. I used sarmsx and per your advice and more research I am going to be extending it to 12 weeks and I am running it at 25mg ED. For PCT I currently have nolva(sarmsx as well) and DAA and arimistane on hand. I am about three weeks in and have started running the DAA on cycle as well. I'm not clear on wether I should add arim into the pct or just continue to have it on hand in case.
You do not need arimastane in pct, but you do need GW in there for its cortisol control benefits

you dont need arimistane here whatsoever brother.. .just save it for later down the road... the only change you need is to add gw501516 in your pct for cortisol control and do not run daa too long... you only need it the last four weeks of your cycle.. there will be adverse effects if you run it too long

Thank you guys for all the feedback I am currently seeing results now at three weeks in and excited to see what the next couple months hold. How should I dose the GW in pct?

Thank you guys for all the feedback I am currently seeing results now at three weeks in and excited to see what the next couple months hold. How should I dose the GW in pct?
20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

you are very welcome brother... gw will always stay at 20 mg per day regardless of when you are using it

Top Bottom