napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD140 Question !!!

Italianboi

is 10 mg of RAD140 a huge difference between 20-30mg of RAD 140?? I would love to know since this SARM is very new with its studies and need to know because if I decide to up the dosage, I just don't want to waste extra money you know. And also, what is the equivalencey of 1mg of RAD140 to Testerone ?! Thanks guys and sorry for the silly questions ��

is 10 mg of RAD140 a huge difference between 20-30mg of RAD 140?? I would love to know since this SARM is very new with its studies and need to know because if I decide to up the dosage, I just don't want to waste extra money you know. And also, what is the equivalencey of 1mg of RAD140 to Testerone ?! Thanks guys and sorry for the silly questions ��

bro, there's no equation nor equivalent on how much rad = how much test...

30 mg would be ideal on the dosing where the most results have been seen but 20 mg is adequate for strong results...

Would Rad-140 stack well with LGD?? Im looking to add something to my current cycle... You were right Dylan, fu****g loving the LGD right now. Awesome quality from Sarmsx.com (and no folks... I'm not a sponsor lol)

Would Rad-140 stack well with LGD?? Im looking to add something to my current cycle... You were right Dylan, fu****g loving the LGD right now. Awesome quality from Sarmsx.com (and no folks... I'm not a sponsor lol)

Yes it absolutely stacks well with LGD bro. Actually stacking different sarms together can give you an awesome synergistic effect. A stack like this one is ideal for best results

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

those two go together so well... add s4 and you have such an amazing cycle...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Looks like I'll grab the Rad-140 with another bottle of GW. I have some APE by AI, can I run that as opposed to the DAA?

Looks like I'll grab the Rad-140 with another bottle of GW. I have some APE by AI, can I run that as opposed to the DAA?

you can... its a proprietary blend of just a few things though so the efficiency of the product may not be very strong but you only need something for a bit of support so it should be okay but the product itself is nothing special so dont be surprised if it doesnt do much for you...

UPDATE: I started my triple stack (GW, Rad140 and S4) on Saturday the 10th (4 days ago) No way in hell did I think I'd feel effects this soon. Some observations: 1) my mornings I no longer drag ass. Even a few people I work with (and my wife!) have noticed an extra pep in my step in the mornings! 2) There's a definite increase in energy levels later in the afternoon just before I hit the gym and 3) I do the beachbody HIIT workouts with a DVD and i can tell you that in the past I'd have to stop and rest during a workout. Not this week!
I don't see any decrease in weight (I"m at 185 and my goal is 170-175lbs) but stay tuned for more. Thanks again Dylan. PS the stuff tastes like battery acid but taken with a chunk of grapefruit right behind the dropper and it disappears in seconds.

UPDATE: I started my triple stack (GW, Rad140 and S4) on Saturday the 10th (4 days ago) No way in hell did I think I'd feel effects this soon. Some observations: 1) my mornings I no longer drag ass. Even a few people I work with (and my wife!) have noticed an extra pep in my step in the mornings! 2) There's a definite increase in energy levels later in the afternoon just before I hit the gym and 3) I do the beachbody HIIT workouts with a DVD and i can tell you that in the past I'd have to stop and rest during a workout. Not this week!
I don't see any decrease in weight (I"m at 185 and my goal is 170-175lbs) but stay tuned for more. Thanks again Dylan. PS the stuff tastes like battery acid but taken with a chunk of grapefruit right behind the dropper and it disappears in seconds.
Glad things are off to a Great start bro.

Top Bottom