napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time SARM user - Need Advice

End of Week 4:

Weight: 188 lbs
bf% : 16.4%

I feel a lot stronger now, muscle size is improving, I feel like a lot of it is water weight but overall asthetics are improving.
If its going to improve more in next 8 weeks it would be great, However i still feel that its not going to give results like test does, maybe half of it or even less. Water retention and some muscle spasm is what i feel as side effect so far, Also appetite if you are trying to be in calorie deficit, I dont mind taking in few extra calories.
considering the cost of the cycle against the results so far, m not sure if i will run another cycle, but a lot can change in next 8 weeks.

End of Week 4:

Weight: 188 lbs
bf% : 16.4%

I feel a lot stronger now, muscle size is improving, I feel like a lot of it is water weight but overall asthetics are improving.
If its going to improve more in next 8 weeks it would be great, However i still feel that its not going to give results like test does, maybe half of it or even less. Water retention and some muscle spasm is what i feel as side effect so far, Also appetite if you are trying to be in calorie deficit, I dont mind taking in few extra calories.
considering the cost of the cycle against the results so far, m not sure if i will run another cycle, but a lot can change in next 8 weeks.
You need to improve your attitude if you want better results. You have to believe in your cycle, diet and train hard. You're running a SARMS cycle not an AAS cycle. Have realistic expectations and progress with each cycle. If you're worried about how much a cycle costs you're in this for the wrong reasons.

Top Bottom