napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Tren advice

Robbypickles3

How do I cut fat on Tren?

I?m 6?4 240 and eating 2,500 calories a day which I assume is already a calorie deficit, but haven?t lost any weight. Definitely adding some muscle.

Should I add sprints? More hiit workouts?

My goal is to get under 10% body fat. I?m probably sitting around 15% right now.

Would appreciate anyone?s advice on how to get this done!

I would suggest giving intermittent fasting a try. Try an 8-hour feeding window per day, and see if that starts to yield you any results. If not, you may need to cut back your daily calories slightly. Take care to not leave cardio out of your daily workout routine. It can be tempting to on tren, as it has a tendency to affect your cardio capacity.

I would suggest giving intermittent fasting a try. Try an 8-hour feeding window per day, and see if that starts to yield you any results. If not, you may need to cut back your daily calories slightly. Take care to not leave cardio out of your daily workout routine. It can be tempting to on tren, as it has a tendency to affect your cardio capacity.
I don't recommend intermittent fasting with Tren. Hypoglycemia is common and this will only increase the chances greatly.

How do I cut fat on Tren?

I?m 6?4 240 and eating 2,500 calories a day which I assume is already a calorie deficit, but haven?t lost any weight. Definitely adding some muscle.

Should I add sprints? More hiit workouts?

My goal is to get under 10% body fat. I?m probably sitting around 15% right now.

Would appreciate anyone?s advice on how to get this done!

Yeah I'd definitely say you are eating in a deficit lol, I'm 5'11 and eat 2064 calories a day for my cut

Top Bottom