napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Update

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

What's up everyone! I'm back as bulking season is upon us. My last cut went great, thank you to all who helped out. Now I'm looking to put on some size. I'm really liking that Bulky/Cut look if that makes any sense ?. This last cut showed me I won't look to good thin lol. As I know with bulking unwanted fat can be a pain. I know its diet and I'm ok with that but I'm looking to put on lean muscle not in a deficit. I know LGD is top pick when it comes to adding size. I was told by a buddy Anadrol would be a great assistant for strength, size and cutting fat as well but I wouldn't have much appetite which I feel is kinda conflicting with bulking and on top of that I dont know much about Anadrol. Im looking to add as much size as possible and still keep the unwanted fat down as I stated before.. so deff want S4 in the mix. ANY suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated as always! Thanks.

! I started a new thread bc I forgot I can continue on the OP. Disregard the others !

What's up everyone! I'm back as bulking season is upon us. My last cut went great, thank you to all who helped out. Now I'm looking to put on some size. I'm really liking that Bulky/Cut look if that makes any sense ?. This last cut showed me I won't look to good thin lol. As I know with bulking unwanted fat can be a pain. I know its diet and I'm ok with that but I'm looking to put on lean muscle not in a deficit. I know LGD is top pick when it comes to adding size. I was told by a buddy Anadrol would be a great assistant for strength, size and cutting fat as well but I wouldn't have much appetite which I feel is kinda conflicting with bulking and on top of that I dont know much about Anadrol. Im looking to add as much size as possible and still keep the unwanted fat down as I stated before.. so deff want S4 in the mix. ANY suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated as always! Thanks.

! I started a new thread bc I forgot I can continue on the OP. Disregard the others !

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? are you wanting to keep it sarms only? what is your cycle experience?

26 5'11 190 as of 10/15.
I dont know my body fat. But deff lower than I was before my last cycle. Only experience I have is Sarms. This would be my 4th Sarm cycle. I was thinking about bridging in to something more serious as I was told about Anadrol and Super Drol but like I said I'm not to educated on them and due to the orals being very harsh I rather keep it easy

if you have never used steroids, you are a long way from user anadrol or superdrol... those are for very experienced users, which you are not

I completely understand.. So for my goal this time I'm looking to put on mass and a good amount. I want that beefy full but noticeable abs and muscle look. Yes I know (Diet is key) but what stack would you reccomend to assist?

You keep writing bf% unknown you need to find that out so we can better assist you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got that covered Cbbram.
I asked a buddy from the gym if he was to guess what I was and he said no less than 18% no more than 22% and this guy has to be at least 6%-8%. Its not a definite answer but it's the closest I got.

going for a bulk at 18% is not anything i will ever recommend bro... thats just backwards and wont do you any good health wise

I recommend a SARMS cutting cycle and eat at a caloric deficit to 10-12% and do a lean bulk.

I dont look right that thin. My previous cut I got down to 179 and people thought I was on drugs. Yeah sure I saw a couple of abs.. see some vascularity but I overall looked like I was sick (in my mind). Just hear me out.. I was thinking of bulking to around 195-200LBS and cutting from there to 180 at least I would look more solid and have more mass. I know how skinny I look on a cut. Wouldn't that make more sense to do? My energy is great at eating 2500kcal-3000kcal a day. Shouldn't I just take advantage and put on as much muscle as possible? I was thinking of a Body Recomp but thought I'd get more out of the yoyo

im not sure if im not being clear or how much different i can put it but if you are already 18-22% the LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS BULK OR ADD MORE SIZE.. you will only get fatter in the process... not saying you are some fat ass now, but 22% is not good either... nor is 18 to be honest... so you essentially are just wanting to add to that... thats not anything i would ever recommend whatsoever... thats just not smart at all

im not sure if im not being clear or how much different i can put it but if you are already 18-22% the LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS BULK OR ADD MORE SIZE.. you will only get fatter in the process... not saying you are some fat ass now, but 22% is not good either... nor is 18 to be honest... so you essentially are just wanting to add to that... thats not anything i would ever recommend whatsoever... thats just not smart at all

He’s right. Health stuff posts that 18-25% is ok. That’s wrong. If you are over 20-22% as a male you get the same health penalties for being too fat. To be healthy in the long term, even without cycles, your body fat should not exceed 14%.
Depending on muscle mass and body composition, you can have some definition as high as 18-20%.

He’s right. Health stuff posts that 18-25% is ok. That’s wrong. If you are over 20-22% as a male you get the same health penalties for being too fat. To be healthy in the long term, even without cycles, your body fat should not exceed 14%.
Depending on muscle mass and body composition, you can have some definition as high as 18-20%.
i agree , well said

Top Bottom