napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New vides added DAILY on the new video site!!

The new site is incredible. All the great content at your fingertips with excellent ways to find it. I suggest everyone subscribe!

thank you guys.. there is going to be a way to subscribe soon... constant updates with all my old videos coming back as well as new content!

The new site is amazing. All your hard work paying off! Some doors close so that others can open. Great job D!

Keep elevating your game DG. You know what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
people playing games with me is only going to make me elevate this to another level.. i notice people were talking shit about me starting a new site, saying i would "copy" others etc... i dont see anything being copied whatsoever... gotta love the shit talkers... nothing better to do with their time.. quite sad

people playing games with me is only going to make me elevate this to another level.. i notice people were talking shit about me starting a new site, saying i would "copy" others etc... i dont see anything being copied whatsoever... gotta love the shit talkers... nothing better to do with their time.. quite sad

how r u dylan
I learn from 1 billionaire on de web and he says that the better your success and creations the more hate u get, that means if u getting hate you doing something right!
keep that in mind bro

btw whats the traffic model of the videos site ?

how r u dylan
I learn from 1 billionaire on de web and he says that the better your success and creations the more hate u get, that means if u getting hate you doing something right!
keep that in mind bro

btw whats the traffic model of the videos site ?

What do you mean by traffic model? Like how are we getting people there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Way better video platform than the old outdated utube. Utube is aged with too much baggage and just not interesting. DG, good job on your new and exciting website. The videos are awesome!

Way better video platform than the old outdated utube. Utube is aged with too much baggage and just not interesting. DG, good job on your new and exciting website. The videos are awesome!
thank you very much brother!! i really appreciate it!

Awesome Dylan, well done to you! Super stoked to see that you're up and running and the new site looks better than ever. Big ups DG [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Thank you for being you!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
thank you brother! i truly appreciate it!

Top Bottom