napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying to get fully educated

Results on estrogen came in at 186. This is my on cycle blood work. Before the start of the cycle it was at 123. Normal range is from 60 to 190. Should I step up my aromasin. Currently dosing at 12.5 eod

Results on estrogen came in at 186. This is my on cycle blood work. Before the start of the cycle it was at 123. Normal range is from 60 to 190. Should I step up my aromasin. Currently dosing at 12.5 eod

You can for a few weeks to get back in range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's the best way to take my pct? Morning, before bed? All at the same time or spread them out? Also just making sure. Organ st says one dose is 7 pills and post ct is 5. Thanks for any response

What's the best way to take my pct? Morning, before bed? All at the same time or spread them out? Also just making sure. Organ st says one dose is 7 pills and post ct is 5. Thanks for any response

Time of day makes no difference whatsoever and follow the instructions that are right there on each botte

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I took 250mg test a week for 10 weeks. Took 2 weeks off and started pct. Aromasin eod 12.5, Nolva 40, clomid 50, mk 2866 4 weeks,Gw 501516, post ct 4 weeks, organ st. On week 4 of pct. 2 more to go. Question is. I have felt not 100 in the bed. Dont feel as strong as I feel like I should be. Dont know if that's me thinking it or I should dose back up to the first 3 weeks of pct and stay at that dose until I get off pct. Any info is appreciated.

I'm in my last week of pct. I made an appointment to get my bloodwork done. How soon after should I get it done. Thanks

Top Bottom