napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just saw this...

LOLLL at some of the things they said that are completely untrue... however they do have a point when they are marketed as supplements and not being approved by the fda and THATS what we have always warned about in terms of them not being sold as research products so that part is accurate

Like I told the 44 earlier... i live thus country as much as the next guy but damn some of the shit these agencies come up with

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Like I told the 44 earlier... i live thus country as much as the next guy but damn some of the shit these agencies come up with

if they are not benefiting from it then NOONE should right? they have to have their fucking hands in everything... just like all us working for people that want to have 500 fucking kids and never work and take our money etc... its all fucking bull shit

if they are not benefiting from it then NOONE should right? they have to have their fucking hands in everything... just like all us working for people that want to have 500 fucking kids and never work and take our money etc... its all fucking bull shit
Man I could not agree more. I really hate how people are just so lazy and live off the rest of us. Really bugs me... and this ain't the tren talking hahahaha

Man I could not agree more. I really hate how people are just so lazy and live off the rest of us. Really bugs me... and this ain't the tren talking hahahaha

me either bro... its NOT the tren talking, i've always said this... i bought a house in vegas several years ago and our neighbors, and this is not an exaggeration, had 14 adopted kids and this was in a high end neighborhood and were renting the house next door and the mom was a NASTY disgusting whore that did NOTHING but fuck and sleep... and get paid by people like me, working and paying fucking taxes... seriously... thats what its come to and then the government having to have their hand in EVERYTHING or its not legal...

me either bro... its NOT the tren talking, i've always said this... i bought a house in vegas several years ago and our neighbors, and this is not an exaggeration, had 14 adopted kids and this was in a high end neighborhood and were renting the house next door and the mom was a NASTY disgusting whore that did NOTHING but fuck and sleep... and get paid by people like me, working and paying fucking taxes... seriously... thats what its come to and then the government having to have their hand in EVERYTHING or its not legal...
Like that's the worst part about it bro... shit like that. Fostering and adopting kids is a great thing but then these fucks turn it into a paycheck that comes from us. Just makes me sick sometimes thinking about it. And then to put guys like most on this forum down for steering people away from aas and other shit because they aren't ready is also complete b.s.

Like that's the worst part about it bro... shit like that. Fostering and adopting kids is a great thing but then these fucks turn it into a paycheck that comes from us. Just makes me sick sometimes thinking about it. And then to put guys like most on this forum down for steering people away from aas and other shit because they aren't ready is also complete b.s.

your damn right... you know why that is bro... because people only want to hear what they want and if ANYONE is that way then this is definitely not the place for them. I hate that bull shit and that will lead to nothing but failure in life... I dont know when everyone turned into such emotional fucking pussies, whether its parents just babying kids or what the deal is but its way past fucking absurd... i cant ever watch the news or anything... i mean if someone says a word wrong, mispronounces or something, people fucking friek and say they are this and that etc... i mean, its just fucking ridiculous... you are better off never speaking anymore

Top Bottom