napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cabergoline Sides: Who Had Them?

ComstockZero

Just a fact finding post in considering future Deca use. The 3 most common side effects appear to be nausea, vertigo, and drowsiness. Who experienced any of these? Thanks

ive definitely had the drowsiness and i know many that have but never the other two...

Dylan, isn't it common to drink a SMALL amount of milk after your caber (if the caber is liquid) to avoid the nausea?

I can't say I've experienced any of those, and I use deca early every cycle I run. Everyone can be affected different, so it is possible, but these side effects are generally really rare. Most common side with Deca is Deca dick which is usually avoidable by controlling estrogen and prolactin

Dylan, isn't it common to drink a SMALL amount of milk after your caber (if the caber is liquid) to avoid the nausea?
ive never heard of that brother... i would have a hard time thinking that would help though...

I've gotten Caber sides. I don't get nausea but I do get stomach problems. Sometimes a lot and sometimes none. What I really get is an overwhelming tired feeling. At times I can't keep my eyes open and I can sleep for 16 hours a day. My sex drive is high for sure.

Caber is a really strong drug. It is amazing how such a small pill can make you so lethargic.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

I've gotten Caber sides. I don't get nausea but I do get stomach problems. Sometimes a lot and sometimes none. What I really get is an overwhelming tired feeling. At times I can't keep my eyes open and I can sleep for 16 hours a day. My sex drive is high for sure.

Caber is a really strong drug. It is amazing how such a small pill can make you so lethargic.

i know we discussed that before about the lethargy... i hate that feeling and thats the one issue i have had with it... it almost feels like a hangover effect.. .its just strange... its different than that lethargic feeling you get from oral steroid use... its just crazy tired..

Exactly! A hangover effect. That's what I wanted to say but didn't have the words.

LOL i fucking DO NOT miss that feeling at all... caber reminded me of that and made me happy i stopped drinking! i just lowered the caber dose and that helped

I felt like I had a hangover also, gave me heart palpitations and felt like someone was sitting on my chest. I have Caber on hand but I won't use it unless it's absolutely necessary.

LOL i fucking DO NOT miss that feeling at all... caber reminded me of that and made me happy i stopped drinking! i just lowered the caber dose and that helped
I agree. I find that if you split it into 4 doses rather than 2, it works well. I go from twice a week to every 2 days but only a quarter tablet. That helps a lot.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I felt like I had a hangover also, gave me heart palpitations and felt like someone was sitting on my chest. I have Caber on hand but I won't use it unless it's absolutely necessary.
I also wait till it is a must. That said, I've run 350mg a week of Tren and not needed it. Then another time I ran 140mg a week if Tren and needed so bad. I was getting Tren bitch tits. Caber is the only solution at that point. You just never know. It's like Letro, sucks to take but you gotta have it on hand. Even for low dose cycles.

I agree. I find that if you split it into 4 doses rather than 2, it works well. I go from twice a week to every 2 days but only a quarter tablet. That helps a lot.

thats a good plan for sure... i know that last time i used it at .5 mg every three days, with 400 mg of tren, my prolactin was like .2 LOL so thats clearly too much for me

thats a good plan for sure... i know that last time i used it at .5 mg every three days, with 400 mg of tren, my prolactin was like .2 LOL so thats clearly too much for me

Yup, my bloods have shown much less prolactin elevation with tren compared to deca. But everyone is different.

I swear you get every damn side from everything lol.

I swear you get every damn side from everything lol.
I wasn't joking when I said I was a side magnet. I tolerate Aromasin well now but when I first started taking it I wanted to sleep all day. Sometimes you just have to stick with it.

I'm lucky......I get none of the sides from Caber at all. This summer I was running Deca at 600mg a week, I used .5mg of Caber twice a week.......kept prolactin in check and no caber sides.

I'm lucky......I get none of the sides from Caber at all. This summer I was running Deca at 600mg a week, I used .5mg of Caber twice a week.......kept prolactin in check and no caber sides.
you would need that much for that dose of deca though... definitely although you are definitely blessed to not have any sides...

Top Bottom