napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Case study: hCG restores testosterone production after steroids use

anytime bro... the key here is never overdoing it... hcg is more abused than anything else in the anabolic world... just run it as you should and you will see the benefits but run it like an ass like many do and you will learn the hard way...

Which goes to show how many of us dudes really are kinky perverts tryin to get a few more Killowatts of power out of the plumbing!! Lololololol ;-)!!

Only once. But i dont pct anymore. I blast and cruise

PHURIOUS
You mind giving me a bit more in detail about your method? See, am under a doctors care and recovering from bad accident whee am hit by two cars 24 years ago. Am doing pretty well, but still on Test therapy from natural test levels being low. It did not help I was over weight and using SOY products thinking that is better! No, SOY is phyto-estrogen base proteins and my female hormones shot 16 time higher above normal!!!! Long story to short, am on 200mg Test cypionate weekly. So am not going to benefit much from PCT but am not to run a cycle which never quits.

Dorin do not use HCG follow your doctors protocol for your test therapy while monitoring your estrogen, lipids, and hematocrit and RBC.

You mind giving me a bit more in detail about your method? See, am under a doctors care and recovering from bad accident whee am hit by two cars 24 years ago. Am doing pretty well, but still on Test therapy from natural test levels being low. It did not help I was over weight and using SOY products thinking that is better! No, SOY is phyto-estrogen base proteins and my female hormones shot 16 time higher above normal!!!! Long story to short, am on 200mg Test cypionate weekly. So am not going to benefit much from PCT but am not to run a cycle which never quits.

When i cruise i inject 50mg cyp every 5 days. But on blasts i do 400-600mg cyp every 5 days

PHURIOUS

Which goes to show how many of us dudes really are kinky perverts tryin to get a few more Killowatts of power out of the plumbing!! Lololololol !!

lollll im not a fan of hcg whatsoever but i have to start it for fertility with clomid... i just hope it works fast because i dont like using it

lollll im not a fan of hcg whatsoever but i have to start it for fertility with clomid... i just hope it works fast because i dont like using it
Heard that about using Clomid as ancilliary! Libido just takes a shit!

I've actually never used HCG once in my life. I would have if I needed to for fertility, but that's probably the only reason I'd use it. Luckily for me, I had all my kids before I even began cycling

I've actually never used HCG once in my life. I would have if I needed to for fertility, but that's probably the only reason I'd use it. Luckily for me, I had all my kids before I even began cycling

So is not like hcg makes you cum
Larger loads, just rise in dperm cell products? Or does hcg make your loads larger?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is not like hcg makes you cum
Larger loads, just rise in dperm cell products? Or does hcg make your loads larger?!

Some claim it makes loads larger, probably from the extra stimulus to LH, but there are a lot of other things that can do that as well in terms of load size.

Some claim it makes loads larger, probably from the extra stimulus to LH, but there are a lot of other things that can do that as well in terms of load size.

Like what? Ok! So am one of those perverts interesant in getting more killowatts of power out of the plumbing!! Lololol!

Vitamin E, Zinc, Fructose, Grape Seed, Resveratrol, Arginine, Maca, Sunflower Lecithin and good old water.

HCG does it too (obviously, restoring sperm function and enlarging balls is evidence enough that it's going to do that), but not in insane amounts unless it's abused like the article says. 10,000IU a week and the guy was cumming in his sleep. All you need is 1,000IU weekly (two 500IU) and it's enough for size and functionality.

I didn't realize there was so many anti HCG'ers here :D

I love the stuff. I feel the absolute best on it with TRT. I'm certain there is some kind of link between virility and having crankin' nuts that goes hand in hand with emotion and mentality / feeling good that has not yet been discovered. It has to be because of intratesticular test and E2.

If I could stay on it permanently without any risk of desensitisation I would. Unfortunately, it's also expensive here as well.

Top Bottom