napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol, let's talk about the best dose/benefit/sides!!!

xTanKx

Hi everyone, today I want to start a discussion about Winstrol dosages!!

Do you think that is it better to run it at 30, 40 or 50mg ED?

What's the difference that you feel between these dosages?, More benefits? (Anabolic, Endurance), More problems? (Dry joints more possible to occur?)

Do you preffer to run like 2 weeks of 30mg and then up the dose being able to run it longer? (like 6 to 8 weeks better than 4 to 6 weeks)?

MY CASE: I've only ran Winstrol at 30mg ED so I don't know the difference between the dosages.
I've feel a LITLE strenght gains
LOT of endurance gains
Even at the second day I can see the body looking harder and more aesthetics.
Amazing at mantaining muscle and putting some extra muscle.
No dry joints problems, no acne, no baldness.

Cheers!!!

Quite honestly, I've only ever run winnie at 50mg a day, and only in the last few weeks of a cycle. I've been bald for two decades, so I don't sweat that aspect. It makes me very vascular which is cool, but I do start to get some joint stiffness in my elbows and knees about 3 weeks in. It's not really a huge issue, because I'm usually ending after 4 weeks of it anyhow.

Quite honestly, I've only ever run winnie at 50mg a day, and only in the last few weeks of a cycle. I've been bald for two decades, so I don't sweat that aspect. It makes me very vascular which is cool, but I do start to get some joint stiffness in my elbows and knees about 3 weeks in. It's not really a huge issue, because I'm usually ending after 4 weeks of it anyhow.

Thank you!! Maybe running it less than 4 weeks is the way to control the Dry joints at higher dosages!

the max you should go is 50 mg per day... you have to adjust with what works FOR YOU, not for anyone else, period

50mg per day is the sweet spot. I find that as long as you run enough test with it, dry joints are never an ssue

50mg per day is the sweet spot. I find that as long as you run enough test with it, dry joints are never an ssue

Do you think that it have some nutrient partitioning properties like a "baby tren dose" 200mg per week or so...???

Do you think that it have some nutrient partitioning properties like a "baby tren dose" 200mg per week or so...???
200mg of tren per week isn't what I'd qualify as a "baby dose." That's generally considered a moderate dose (tren is quite potent).

if you are asking if winstrol would have nutrient partitioning benefits like tren, even at a low dose, the answer is no

What's a good dose for injectable Winstrol? I heard you need multiple injections a week.. what a PITA lol

What's a good dose for injectable Winstrol? I heard you need multiple injections a week.. what a PITA lol
You inject it every day (minimum). I very much recommend the oral route over this, as there is very little benefit to the injectable version other than it skips first pass through the liver making just slightly less hepatoxic.

most just inject it every day... ive seen a few people go 100 me eod but generally its just 50 mg per day... its pain literally and figuratively bro...

Top Bottom