napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood in syringe while IM inject TB500 to glutes

9000big

The pain from the right side of my lower back to right hip area has been bothering me for several month. I currently am 3rd week into TB500 loading phase where I inject 5mg of it once a week. I can feel some improvement, but not significant. I usually constitute each 5mg with 1ml of Bacteria static water right before injection. I use 1inch 25guage 3ml and I inject into my right glutes muscle as I did with steroid.

However, this week and the last week's injection, I have injecting pain right in the muscle while pushing the syringe and I found a tiny bit of blood in the top of the syringe afterwards. The pain stopped right after all the liquid goes into my glutes. I dk if it is common that IM injecting bacteria water will be a bit painful or not, because it is my first time messing with peptides. After pulling my needle out, the blood really worries me. Did I hit a vein? I don't have such problem when injecting steroid into the same position(upper outter glutes) with the same needle.

Can anybody tell me is this normal?

what do you mean learn? there's nothing to learn... just pinch the fat or skin on your abdomen and inject it.. theres nothing easier to do...

what do you mean learn? there's nothing to learn... just pinch the fat or skin on your abdomen and inject it.. theres nothing easier to do...

Well bro, I think I am gonna try subQ. is subQ belly injection just fine for TB500 or I need to subQ it into fat as close to injury area as possible? I never feel any pain when injecting oil, idk if its normal to feel pain when injecting water

Injecting SubQ should alleviate these issues you are having. No need to pin peptides IM

TB 500 does not need to be injected near injury site. BPC157 is the peptide you would pin near pain site. Sub Q is the way to go with TB500.

Top Bottom