napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

0f5fd8ece618dc794364939132ed52bb.png

These simple steps can ensure you have a genuine pharmacom product!
however anytime you buy from the official distributor pharmacomstore.org you are guaranteed authenticity every time.

Pharmacom Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

As part of our permanent offer to encourage the testing of our products the costs of all lab tests performed by our customers are reimbursed by us in cash OR store credit !!!

For production of oil-based drugs we use only natural oils of double filtration! This makes it possible even For products of increased concentration to be easily assimilated by the organism. For product filtration we use ceramic filters, which yield crystal-clear products.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

Although testosterone has been isolated, synthesized, and actively experimented with for many decades now, there is still some debate today as to exactly how steroids affect muscle mass. At this point in time, the primary mode of anabolic action with all anabolic/androgenic steroids is understood to be direct activation of the cellular androgen receptor and increases in protein synthesis. As follows, if we are able to increase our androgen level from an external source by supplementing testosterone or a similar anabolic steroid, we can greatly enhance the rate in which protein is retained by the muscles.
This is clearly the primary cause for muscle growth with all anabolic/androgenic steroids. As our hormone levels increase, so does androgen receptor activation, and ultimately the rate of protein synthesis. But other indirect mechanisms could possibly affect muscle growth outside of the normally understood androgen action on protein synthesis. An indirect mechanism is one that is not brought about by activation of the androgen receptor, but the affect androgens might have on other hormones, or even the release of locally acting hormones or growth promoters inside cells (perhaps mediated by other membrane bound receptors).
We must remember also that muscle mass disposition involves not only protein synthesis, but also other factors such as tissue nutrient transport and protein breakdown. We need to look at androgenic interaction with these factors as well to get a complete picture. Concerning the first possibility, we note that studies with testosterone suggest that this hormone does not increase tissue amino acid transport. This fact probably explains the profound synergy bodybuilders have noted in recent years with insulin, a hormone that strongly increases transport of nutrients into muscle cells. But regarding protein breakdown, we do see a second important pathway in which androgens might affect muscle growth.

87adbee7a7ff2f833751a22777b1591d.png

d895a8365b12a21fca9cd03856d12f15.jpg

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Lots of products on the site. How about Caber, Exemestane, Modafinil?

Hello Sir!
We tested some Exemestane raws at SIMEC several months ago and we'll soon start the manufacturing process for this new item. Results were good:

Exemestane_2_purity_-_11.27.2015.jpg

We make a lot of tests before including a new product to our range, especially when it comes to testing new raw sources. For example we had bad results on some compounds and that's why they're not on our list:

Isotretinoin raws failed 2 tests at SIMEC. We need to find a new source for it if we want to sell this product.

54QQ2a8V.jpg Huy8i0Cm.jpg

Lots of products on the site. How about Caber, Exemestane, Modafinil?

Nolvadex and HCG will soon be added to our pct line, however we been looking for a high quality source for Raws for them first so nothing in under-dosed and everything meets our high expectations and standards here at pharmacom

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

We have a brand new section on our website. INFO & FUN. Here we will add together interesting reads, topics, latest reports from our industry, advices, fun facts and tons of good time. Moreover, we are extremely happy to present you our athletes in the next days. Stay tuned.
ad163d3cac3bb419e366fc5dfaacd0dd.jpg

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

About our orals and HGH

Dear customers! Last time we received lot of claims that our resellers sell fake pills and HGH because they can not be checked in the respective section of our site.

We would like to calm everyone down and explain the situation. Only our oils are supplied with check codes. Our pills in blisters and HGH as well as ampules do not have them, but have a lot of protection elements so that any counterfeits are hardly possible. A very expensive equipment is required for this. It is much easier and cheaper for forgers to counterfeit some other poorly secured brands and products. No one forger will invest lot of money into such a questionable affair. Mates, our pills have only batch numbers and you always try to check the authenticity by entering these batch numbers. Thousands of packages can have the same batch number and any forger would be able just to copy it. Hence, we do not use batch numbers for checking the authenticity of our products. If you enter a batch number you will get a message, that your product is fake. Only scratched check codes shall be checked!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Stupid question but do you guys only ship to the US? Or Canada as well?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Stupid question but do you guys only ship to the US? Or Canada as well?

we do ship to Cananda !

Usually it takes up to 12 hours for us to prepare your package.
Delivery to USA, CANADA & ASIA takes 5-6 working days and to EUROPE 2-3 working days.*

Our retail prices have a premium delivery service included, first-class priority airmail which is the safest and securest way for this kind of shipments.
Maximum discretion is used in packaging and shipping. We have a shipping success rate of 100% for the 6th consecutive year in a row.

*However, this shipping time will depend on various factors such as postal service efficiency, customs clearance, international transit, etc., which is why we give you an approximation based on our statistics and former experience.

Usually, 95% of all our worldwide shipments are delivered in less than 6-7 days while the rest of 5% will arrive in 8-12 days. This is a reflection of inconsistencies with various postal representatives, and not services provided by us.

e498f6cd8745bed105602be5ab805d07.png
a9c25b758609e679cb54bed36e088cad.png

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

we do ship to Cananda !

Usually it takes up to 12 hours for us to prepare your package.
Delivery to USA, CANADA & ASIA takes 5-6 working days and to EUROPE 2-3 working days.*

Our retail prices have a premium delivery service included, first-class priority airmail which is the safest and securest way for this kind of shipments.
Maximum discretion is used in packaging and shipping. We have a shipping success rate of 100% for the 6th consecutive year in a row.

*However, this shipping time will depend on various factors such as postal service efficiency, customs clearance, international transit, etc., which is why we give you an approximation based on our statistics and former experience.

Usually, 95% of all our worldwide shipments are delivered in less than 6-7 days while the rest of 5% will arrive in 8-12 days. This is a reflection of inconsistencies with various postal representatives, and not services provided by us.

e498f6cd8745bed105602be5ab805d07.png
a9c25b758609e679cb54bed36e088cad.png

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Sweet man thanks! Just curious though as I've never ordered gear online how the hell will it get past customs lol?
new lab test results of our products recently published by SIMEC, some of them tested for the first time.

Mix-1 , Mix-3, Mix-6 , Sustanon, Deca-P

More results on: http://pharmacomstore.org/labtests/

View attachment 2073View attachment 2074View attachment 2075View attachment 2076View attachment 2077

Sweet man thanks! Just curious though as I've never ordered gear online how the hell will it get past customs lol?

it will, or we will fully refund you or ship you another one guaranteed .

I have ordered a lot of gear in my life and not one package got stopped by customers , customs taking a package is a pretty rare occurance.

Aswell we ship very discreetly .

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Fun facts

We always add a bit more than 10 ml oil in each vial. We consider the small oil amount that stays in the needle after injection. Hence, we provide virtually 10.5 ml oil in each vial.

We pay huge attention to preservation of health, that`s why we carefully sterilize all our oils for intramuscular injections. When using our oils you can be 100% sure you will never catch staphylococcus or any other bacteria.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

it will, or we will fully refund you or ship you another one guaranteed .

I have ordered a lot of gear in my life and not one package got stopped by customers , customs taking a package is a pretty rare occurance.

Aswell we ship very discreetly .

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Awesome. I plan on ordering soon was curious what type of payments are accepted? I'm guessing moneygram is the preferred method but do you also accept credit cards?

Awesome. I plan on ordering soon was curious what type of payments are accepted? I'm guessing moneygram is the preferred method but do you also accept credit cards?

We acept Western Union, Money Gram and Bitcoin.
All necessary wire information or our Bitcoin receiving address is included with your order confirmation, which is sent to you automatically, right after you submit your order.

We do not accept credit card for the safety of the us and you.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

We test all our products internally on our volunteers before we launch them in the market. If some problems are reported, we improve formulas and only after this start selling. You always get proven and safe product!

In our vials we do not use rubber caps, which can be damaged under oil impact with the time! As result tiny particles off the rubber can get off when inserting the needle and fall into oil or get into the needle causing dangerous to health consequences! Instead of rubber we use silicon caps, which do not have this shortcoming and are oil-resistant.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Top Bottom