napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions please.

That's awesome. I was thinking like a 75npp/200 deca or something. Idk if I would include the undeconate honestly if I had the choice seems a little excessive.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well when you look at sus with decoanate in...that also is a bit much for a test run. Cyp or enan is a plenty long enough chain. So yes no undec in my deca.But on the other it is a different world when selling. A fancy name and some trumped up talk and it go be the next fad.

Phurious just made nandro-x which I cant wait to run. Decanoate, npp and nandro no ester. Look forward to hitting that in the future

I was looking back at my deca blend from 1998. You could set it up just like sus..3g Prop; 6g phenylprop;6g isocaproate; 10g decoanate, to make 250mg/ml. That would give you a half life of 4 days, 6 days, 9 days, and 15 days. That would be deca set up like sus.
My fav was Npp 4 days; caproate 9 days, cypionate 12 days and decoanate 15 days.

I was looking back at my deca blend from 1998. You could set it up just like sus..3g Prop; 6g phenylprop;6g isocaproate; 10g decoanate, to make 250mg/ml. That would give you a half life of 4 days, 6 days, 9 days, and 15 days. That would be deca set up like sus.
My fav was Npp 4 days; caproate 9 days, cypionate 12 days and decoanate 15 days.

How often were you pinning that?

Hey what do you guys think about deca mix? Like npp/deca or npp/deca/deca undeconate.

Who all would go for it????

GT I know you said you liked it. The star mix from roids24.

Phurious pharma already has a product like that. NANDRO-X

Npp,nne,deca. 250mg/ml

PHURIOUS

I shot some after making it. Its like butter. Like all my gear

PHURIOUS

Shoot some deca no ester by itself and it pips. Got to blend it down.

I have it wasnt bad. Maybe the littlest bit of something. Barely nothind and it was at 75mg/ml. But i really dont feel pip inless i get myself like a nerve or scar tissue

PHURIOUS

Hey what do you guys think about deca mix? Like npp/deca or npp/deca/deca undeconate.

Who all would go for it????

GT I know you said you liked it. The star mix from roids24.

I am debating Deca vs Eq for my next run. I will read this thread with great interest and attention!

Top Bottom