napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some Advice - Ostarine

5 days in today, so far so good. no side effects yet from the s4, but it's early in the cycle. From all I've read it may/should take 2-3 weeks to start to notice the positive effects. I feel that the GW has helped so far in regards to endurance however.

Last edited:
You are going to love this cycle.
I have decided I am never running a cycle with out gw.
Keep us posted.

You are going to love this cycle.
I have decided I am never running a cycle with out gw.
Keep us posted.

Eating at a defecit at around 1600 cals, with 45% from protein. Carbs are all rice, sweet potatoes, 647 fiber bread, banana and Oatmeal, more fats at night. I do believe in proper nutrition regardless of natty or not.

Just over 18 days in and things are going well. No noticeable side effects yet. Been keeping at 1500kcal a day with at least 1 day a week at maintenance. I have been able to increase weight and reps on sets each session to a small degree which is awesome.
I will be taking a diet break and eating roughly 2000kcal for 7-10 days with just increasing my carbs. I feel like my body needs a break and to get hormones back to regulation. Once those 10 days are up I'm back down to 1500 and adding in cardio as well.
I am also slightly leaner in my core (just not my lower back yet) while adding a slight amount of muscle, so overall I'm happy. Being only 18 days in, i may not even have hit the real noticeable effects of the stack yet either.
I've taken pics on day 1,7,and 14 and will post as soon as i can see how to =) Any critique and feedback are most welcomed!

the stack wont peak until about week 8... you are just getting started bro... the best is by far yet to come

If 2000 is your maintenance.
I would think 1500 would be good.
You need to eat enough to maintain muscle and keep energy.
Loosing slow and steady is better in my opinion.
I would think that deficit of 500 per day would be nice. Obviously watch it and adjust accordingly.
I also recommend weighing your food portions. And tracking everything.
It is a lot more accurate.

thats a good thing bro... i love that honestly... that gets you a TRUE gauge on everything... im all about pinpoint accuracy

20210107_184336.jpg 20210107_184320.jpg 20210116_210850.jpg 20210121_073327.jpg

some progress pics - advice/critique/whatever is always welcome.

calories have been steady 1500 since day 1 (actually for about 6 weeks prior to cycle). I took a 5 day diet break eating at 1900 calories this past week and back to 1500.

Id like some thoughts on this. I was thinking after this cycle i wolf attempt to put on some mass. Is my body fat too high to attempt that? I would eat probably 100-200 calories above maintenance on my next cycle. Just looking for some advice from the experts here 👍

That?s the hardest area. First place to gain and last place to leave.
Doing good it?s a slow and steady race.try mountain climbers and such.
Stuff like that helps.
Ultimately it?s consistent diet and exercise.
Keep it up

Id like some thoughts on this. I was thinking after this cycle i wolf attempt to put on some mass. Is my body fat too high to attempt that? I would eat probably 100-200 calories above maintenance on my next cycle. Just looking for some advice from the experts here 
you could go with a recomp stack and yes, you can switch your diet... just because you eat more doesnt mean you have to gain fat... keep it clean, adjust it accordingly as you go and you will be just fine bro... its all trial and error but take it slow, and assess, learn and then move forward...

you could go with a recomp stack and yes, you can switch your diet... just because you eat more doesnt mean you have to gain fat... keep it clean, adjust it accordingly as you go and you will be just fine bro... its all trial and error but take it slow, and assess, learn and then move forward...

Thanks Dylan, makes sense. I guess knowing where I was before, that mindset of "oh if i eat "normal" ill get huge again" (and not huge in the good way). And Ive been told that I should not try to mass yet as it doesnt make sense since im not lean enough, so it's all been playing that dumb mental game...

Thanks Dylan, makes sense. I guess knowing where I was before, that mindset of "oh if i eat "normal" ill get huge again" (and not huge in the good way). And Ive been told that I should not try to mass yet as it doesnt make sense since im not lean enough, so it's all been playing that dumb mental game...
it really depends on what your body fat is at the end of the cycle... i hate hypotheticals... i base recommendations on facts, not where you hope, think or assume you will be

Top Bottom