napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work Help

shadykit

Hello community,

I recently did some blood work prior to starting 1st SARMS cycle. I do have some highs and lows that worry me, can somebody help me break it down? Currently on trt.

Pg1.JPG
pg2.jpg

You need an AI your estrogen is high it's double what it should be. I recommend you donate blood because your RBC is high also. Why are your liver values high? Do you drink alcohol?

I'm currently taking Aromasin EOD, going to start taking it everyday. I do not drink a lot, maybe about once a month at the most. I just started taking NAC as well to help with liver. I'll def donate some blood.

I'm currently taking Aromasin EOD but will start taking 1 capsule a day. I do drink about once a month but not heavily. I started taking NAC a couple days ago, hopefully that will help with the liver? I'll def will donate some blood. Anything to help. Thank you!

Thanks for everybody's help. Made blood donation appt and will bump up the Aromasin and do blood work in about 3 weeks.
Yes I'm in TRT. About 3 mos in. 42 yrs old.

Your RBC is up most likely due to the Test replacement therapy. Your doctor should have told you that. That is somthing u need to stay on top of. NAC is good but I recommend adding in some extra supplementation like chlorella, dandelion root. That is a good cheap start.

Thanks for everybody's help. Made blood donation appt and will bump up the Aromasin and do blood work in about 3 weeks.
Yes I'm in TRT. About 3 mos in. 42 yrs old.

Yea looks like your doctor has to consider your Liver Enzymes, RBC, and Estrogen levels at the current test dosage.

You dont want to have to run an AI with TRT if possible. Id be more concerned with the liver values and RBC.

About a month later. With everybody's help seems like everything is back to normal.
Thank you!

blood2.jpg
blood1.JPG

blood1.JPG

Last edited:
But the most important thing is the kidney values, still on the high range

You mean the creatine values?

When you workout inherently they are going to be higher so if we are talking that value where its 1.45 on a high range of 1.35 I wouldnt be overly concerned.

Top Bottom