napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The GHOST you missed out on

44YOGearHead

https://vimeo.com/203326302

Too bad, so sad... got mine.
Had to edit the fuck outta the video since I was having such a fucked up time uploading it... apologies, but I wanted you to at least be able to hear about the mythical unicorn of gainz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just like a GHOST...
People swear they've seen it, but never to be seen again.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lol GSO stock prices just rose... half a penny cuz it ain't worth shit anyways. So for you fans of MCT there are two options standing... Titan Research and MGP.

Great review man. Depression has set in over the gates of Valhalla closing.

44-who reps titan?

The 44 reps hipocampus and does these vids as a service to you all because no matter who I officially rep for you're gonna spend your money where you want and I just want you guys spending it wisely. I've done vids for Titan, Valhalla, The Federal and MGP, but anyone willing to have their gear reviewed good, or bad is open for review. Other than that I rep myself and extreme bad assery as a hobby.

* NOTE: I said what I said about GSO only as my personal preference. After using MCT and now GHOST I find it hard to step backwards. Other sources using GSO make fine products as they wouldn't be standing tall if they weren't, but personally I find myself a fan of MCT/GHOST and sadly GHOST won't hit "the shelves" now so MCT carriers are for now the sole property of Titan and MGP here on this forum available to the general public. So don't take my comment as a diss, it's just my opinion on a carrier oil, NOT any sources.

Last edited:
The 44 reps hipocampus and does these vids as a service to you all because no matter who I officially rep for you're gonna spend your money where you want and I just want you guys spending it wisely. I've done vids for Titan, Valhalla, The Federal and MGP, but anyone willing to have their gear reviewed good, or bad is open for review. Other than that I rep myself and extreme bad assery as a hobby.

* NOTE: I said what I said about GSO only as my personal preference. After using MCT and now GHOST I find it hard to step backwards. Other sources using GSO make fine products as they wouldn't be standing tall if they weren't, but personally I find myself a fan of MCT/GHOST and sadly GHOST won't hit "the shelves" now so MCT carriers are for now the sole property of Titan and MGP here on this forum available to the general public. So don't take my comment as a diss, it's just my opinion on a carrier oil, NOT any sources.

Right on man, I only have one cycle under my belt. But it was MCT (Valhalla test c). I understand mct was somewhat of a step forward in technology as far as carriers go. I'd hate to step backwards in future cycles.

Keep up the videos coming bruh, those are great when a new one pops up.

Right on man, I only have one cycle under my belt. But it was MCT (Valhalla test c). I understand mct was somewhat of a step forward in technology as far as carriers go. I'd hate to step backwards in future cycles.

Keep up the videos coming bruh, those are great when a new one pops up.

I intend to bro. Shit makes things easier when you have someones take on a product ya know? Definitely woulda helped me out in my younger days, but like I said I do this stuff as a means of helping out guys like yourself. Sometimes when you come to a board and see sources it's like being a kid in a candy store and you wanna try them all. Sometimes depending where you're at it can be hit, or miss. I'm on boards that have more sources than members damn near and if my input can save someone some time and money then it's all good.

I intend to bro. Shit makes things easier when you have someones take on a product ya know? Definitely woulda helped me out in my younger days, but like I said I do this stuff as a means of helping out guys like yourself. Sometimes when you come to a board and see sources it's like being a kid in a candy store and you wanna try them all. Sometimes depending where you're at it can be hit, or miss. I'm on boards that have more sources than members damn near and if my input can save someone some time and money then it's all good.

That's love bro. I appreciate it.

Yall better watch this bro... maybe do some encouraging to the man for a comeback a lil' later. The world masses deserve this... it'll turn your opinions upside down.

Just a friendly reminder it exists. Might not be for sale, but it is on planet Earth. For Immortal consumption only.

Top Bottom