napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

It's been like a trip down memory lane with some of the Bros who have been contacting me lately. Some from last year, some the year before...and it's great to hear you all are continuing to challenge yourselves on the path of the physique lifestyle.

Order with confidence folks, The Buddha has everything you need.

"Don't call it a comeback..."

What do you use to gage whether your workout was awesome?

For some people it's the pump, while others go by the hypertrophy (that muscle soreness the next day), and still others how much they sweat during the grind.

I've been training for quite a few years now and I am no stranger to any of these, but the way I maintain confidence that each workout is the best it could have been is by keeping my focus on hitting maximum levels of effort throughout. Sometimes this is in my third set of the day and it definitely occurs a few times during each body part. It happens during high reps, low weights, and everything in between and always leaves me with a feeling of success when I leave the gym.

Keep your training focused and reach out to me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, while we are still running our specials.

Never give up...

I've been doing this routine for 4 weeks now and the reps are already getting down to 8 or even 7 with only slight deviations in form on final reps/sets.

It feels so good to embrace the challenges as opportunities for growth.

Hit me up for a price list while we still have these specials going. Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for fastest responses.

Let's do it...

I just about to the point that I'm full stacking all the cable machines and maxing out the set EZ curl bar weights. I only deviate form on latter reps of latter sets, and even then I remain mindful to control the negative.

I'm always up for discussing workout routines and cycle plans so let me know what you are thinking about, and of course get the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you will be ready to get your orders in.

We are still running specials so now is the time to stock up.

Time to get huge and ripped...

Sunday surfing the site and looking for new ideas for training, diet and supplementation?

Yea, me too.

Take a few minutes to get the Wickr me app on your phone and reach out to me, Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. This will help you clarify your next cycle while considering your goals.

We are on this journey together...

Just killed it in the gym this morning. Such a great start to the week in general.

We still have a couple specials going on so don't hesitate to reach out to me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Join the party...

There appears to be light at the end of the pandemic tunnel Bros.

It's time to set new goals and start training like never before. It won't be long before you will be able to flex in public to the admiring looks of all the women who have been quarantined for the past year.

Reach out to me today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and check your tanning lotion stock.

Here it comes...

Quick and easy purchase from Buddha. Looking forward to my next cycle this April and trying out Axiom products. Will definitely work with him again. 10/10 service. Thanks!

Thanx for the positive vibes Brandon3015. Please keep us posted as you work through your cycle.

Here we are, spreading the Love. Reach out today for a 1 -Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

You can pm me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

It's time to get huge...

Quick and easy purchase from Buddha. Looking forward to my next cycle this April and trying out Axiom products. Will definitely work with him again. 10/10 service. Thanks!

Hes a great rep!

1-Stop Domestic Shop Head Rep
Add my Wickr: Tazzog For a Price List

So this is the cycle that I started 6 weeks ago and I feel myself getting fuller and harder by the day.

All Axiom gear...
weeks 1-16 Test E 350mg a week
1-16 Primo 600mg a week
11-16 Winstrol 50mg a day
Aromasin 12.5mg twice a week (This is enough for me based on bloods from past cycles)
1-16 Liver Support every day

One of the best things about ordering from 1 - Stop Domestic Shop is you never have to worry about the quality of the gear. That makes it so you can focus on your training and diet while the gear takes it all to a whole new level.

As always, PM me here for the latest price list or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Now is the time...

All customers that choose me at 1-Stop Domestic Shop will receive free cycle advice, diet advice, cycle tips and help from me personally.

I care about your health and safety and want to ensure you are cycling correctly with proper compounds and nutrition.

For this service, add my Wickr: tazzog

We are all about safety, we take extreme protocols when shipping, our extremely easy payment process, lab testing and even down to throwing away entire raw batches that are even 1% below our standard.

Why wait a month, worry about customs and signatures from international when you can have our product at your door in 2-3 days from this very second?

Or even order blindly from domestic sources without lab reports, when we test every single batch for purity and potency. Not a single vial or tablet is ever shipped without the raw that was used for that specific product being tested.

3ae46b3a290c2ec2fea0fb67a9b58198.jpg

Add my Wickr: tazzog For Price List

The name says it all. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source and enlightened customer service.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

7e97afb815153c1615bb1b6c3b15cb4e.jpg

Picture courtesy of RickRock!

Wickr: tazzog for Price List

Happy Saturday Bros. I encourage you to take a few minutes to grab the Wickr Me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, on your phone and send a quick note to me to ensure we are connected and you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. Then you can look over this site for cycle ideas while considering your goals.

I am more than happy to discuss cycle designs and workout plans with you, and of course we have the expertise of Tazz and Rick Rock on the team, so rest assured, you are in good hands.

There is a new thread here with documented test results for many of our products which further enhances the reputation of 1 - Stop Domestic Shop as the best source for top quality gear.

I'm using Axiom Primo and Test E right now and loving it.

Grab that app and another cup of coffee and enjoy your morning...

Just back from the gym and feeling super full and positive. This Axiom Primo is amazing stuff.

Keep the price list requests coming Bros. It's nice to know we have the camaraderie of this community as we strive to reach our physique goals.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to connect with me, get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, and talk about your cycle ideas.

Just back from the gym and feeling super full and positive. This Axiom Primo is amazing stuff.

Keep the price list requests coming Bros. It's nice to know we have the camaraderie of this community as we strive to reach our physique goals.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to connect with me, get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, and talk about your cycle ideas.

Heck yeah. Happy Saturday!

Yes, we have top quality orals and everything else you need for the best cycle of your life so far.

I'll be rolling the Winstrol in on the tail end of my cycle to enhance the hard work I've put in along with this awesome Primo and Test E.

Day off the gym so I'll be planning a new workout routine and meals for the week.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and talk all things cycle and workout.

Enjoy your Sunday...

Top Bottom