napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about Cardarine and SR9009

Here's the thing. I ran gw and Sr for 2 months straight. I got really fast, great endurance and really lean..........i ran out of SR a couple of weeks ago and well,.......... I feel fat.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I'm just trying to shed the bodyfat I don't have goal weight or anything like that but yeah alot of people tell me that your right , do you think I should lean towards more of a recomp instead?

I'm just trying to shed the bodyfat I don't have goal weight or anything like that but yeah alot of people tell me that your right , do you think I should lean towards more of a recomp instead?

It depends entirely on you, and what goal you want to meet. If your goal is to primarily shed bodyfat, then you should concentrate mostly on that by being in a caloric deficit

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

noone can tell you what you want to do brother... sarms are always going to help hold muscle, regardless of the facet in which you run them... they are designed to prevent muscle wastage, so even eating at a deficit, your not going to sacrifice muscle.. obviously you can go for more dependent upon your caloric intake but you are not gong to be sacrificing muscle...

Top Bottom