napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

It’s time to shred (critique my sarms plan)

flandersguy

Hi,

My story:

I’m 46, 5’11, 214. 2 years ago I started my journey at 262 and 34% bf. I got down to 186 and 13% bf. I started my first bulk 6 months ago using LGD and Ostarine. I’m very pleased. My bench is up 50 pounds and I’ve kept my gains through pct. So I’m ready to shred and welcome your advice.

My plan:

2250 cals ed
188 carbs
62 fat
228 protein

Lift 5 x week (lower volume but very heavy)
Elliptical 5 x week x 15 minutes (warmup)
Treadmill 5 x week x 25 minutes LISS (after lifting - I love it)

Supplements:
Iron (I’m vegetarian)
Fish oil
Magnesium
Calcium
Multivitamin
Taurine
Preworkout
Whey

Sarms:
S4 25 mg Ed
Ostarine 15 mg Ed
GW 10 mg Ed

Mk-677 10 mg Ed

In a few weeks I will add:
SR9009 12.5 mg Ed
Yohimbine HCL starting low and ramping it up

Please tell me what you think about this. I’m very grateful for the advice. This forum has taught me so much!

That's great. Sounds like a decent plan, but if you're cutting . You should lower the weight & raise the amount of reps. Plus why are you waiting to implement the sr9009 , I'd start it right of the start. I'm not sure how you are., with caffeine, but for me an ECA stack in the am,gives a great boost and reduces weight,

12.5 mg of sr? where are you coming up with these ridiculous doses? thats LOWER than a female dose on the ostarine and less than females run s4 and gw... this literally makes less than zero sense on anything you are listing... none of it.. .you said this forum has taught you so much but apparently not b ecause ive never listed a stack like this with these doses, not even for women...

I think a 4 sarms stack + mk-677 are plenty. I’m also thinking $cost to benefit. I could up the Ostarine to 25 Ed. Keep in mind that I’m not on trt. No need to go ballistic at my age imo. So yeah, I’m playing it a bit safe, but that’s ok at 46, right? I have never been on peds before my first sarms cycle last fall. What would you recommend? Keep in mind that I’m thinking long term. I think safe is ok, man, but if you’ve got a better plan that won’t shrink the old boys, I’m all ears.

Last edited:
I should add that I intentionally limited the S4 because I’ve got terrible eyesight and work nights, so the potential sides are a big deal.

I should add that I intentionally limited the S4 because I’ve got terrible eyesight and work nights, so the potential sides are a big deal.
then just drop it completely because thats more or less a waste... i think you have sarms confused with something else because thats NOT going ballistic running the normal doses.. listen bro, you can run them however you want but its more or less a waste to do it the way you have proposed and then you end up with a bad taste in your mouth about them when in reality, its only because you didnt run them properly

What stack would you suggest? Give it to me straight.

I would run your same stack but at the proper dosages

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

9-12 Post Ct https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

rick gave you all the proper doses to go with for your stack... its not ballistic whatsoever, i assure you on that... its exactly how to run it to still keep it safe and get the most out of it

Top Bottom