napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's your preference?

theranch2

Hey everyone, just starting to decide on my next cycle. I'm 46, 177 lbs, 13% bf , 5'8. I'm looking at doing a recomp, I did 5 sarm cycles, and 1 test only cycle that i just finished a couple weeks ago a 300 per week. My thoughts are, Test base at 250/300, want to try SR9009, but here is where im on the fence. Im trying to decide between the above and either (Anavar, Primo, or Proviron just picking 1) or sarms (Rad140, Mx2899, or S23 just picking 1) had a hard time with S4. Thanks brothers.

With your goal of recomp, personally I would go with a test base at 200-300mg per week and primo at 500mg per week. I love primo for this cycle. SARMs are always a good option too so don't get me wrong. For a SARMs recomp, I would likely do Cardarine with either LGD or RAD and S4.

Thanks for the input fellas, I havent ran S23 and have been looking to try, so Im going to do that, and maybe primo. Also, i always support sarms.forsale, and our gear sponsors.

Thanks for the input fellas, I havent ran S23 and have been looking to try, so Im going to do that, and maybe primo. Also, i always support sarms.forsale, and our gear sponsors.

s23 is 8-12 weeks at [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]20 mg per day split doses?. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Thanks Dylan, I copied your layout protocol for all Sarms a couple weeks back, and see you added it to a sticky, awesome bro!

Top Bottom