napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tb 500

Hey Rick.. hope all is well.... yea... i fell down a flight of stairs about 3 months ago (battled a carolina wolf spider.. guess who won?? lol)... no breaks but blew out my right elbow..... anyway. staring to lift again but a lot of clicking and popping.. so I think i' going to have to take the plunge... really new at this... so what gauge needle would I use... and just like pin it in the shoulder or the glut?? ... good part is my motivation is back and i didn't really loose much... I'm 242lbs at the moment.. goal is 220 to 225 https://www.isarms.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5226&d=1514303911&thumb=1&stc=1

it does not come in oral form bro, only injectable...

Did a little research... going with a 27g 1/2 needle... lol... so I just pinch some skin and go for it.... this will be interesting.. but a must... would a 27 g 1/2 in needle work in the shoulder as well or do you need a thicker gauge like 23?

Did a little research... going with a 27g 1/2 needle... lol... so I just pinch some skin and go for it.... this will be interesting.. but a must... would a 27 g 1/2 in needle work in the shoulder as well or do you need a thicker gauge like 23?
its just an insulin syringe that you need, sub q bro... thats it... 23 in the shoulder?? what bro?

its just an insulin syringe that you need, sub q bro... thats it... 23 in the shoulder?? what bro?

got it.... sub q... sounds simple enough... so what size needles do you normally use for a shoulder pin?.... I was asking just out of curiosity.... into the shoulder muscle

got it.... sub q... sounds simple enough... so what size needles do you normally use for a shoulder pin?.... I was asking just out of curiosity.... into the shoulder muscle
not the shoulder, the delt bro and its a 25 gauge 1 inch needle

The problem isnt that you have to inject TB500 the problem is finding legit Peptide these days is a hard one ....

The problem isnt that you have to inject TB500 the problem is finding legit Peptide these days is a hard one ....

thats not good to hear... so basically.. peptides are in the same class as sarms?? research chemical,not regulated.. etc ?

Last edited:
Thanks Bro! That looks legit..... saved me some trial and error

I ordered and currently using their Biosynergy® Recovery 3
it over sea shipping but i had it in 5 days no joke and it has really help heal my shoulder

one of the best healing stack you can run is mk2866,, mk677 and tb500... i used to get some really good tb-500 but that was like literally 5 years ago... i wish i had a better recommendation for you bro

Top Bottom