napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The edge with sarms💪😎 ( sarms.forsale)

Topps_Baseball88

So as most already know I'm 31 5'11 224lbs and have lifted natural my entire life. So this year I took the plunge after being curious about sarms and discovering the rebound and suppression is mild compared with AAS.

So I started my cycle June 4th and its currently July 25th , now since lock down I was out of the gym for almost 2 months, starting over weak as ever.

I can tell you this much sarms.forsale is top notch and amazing to do business with.

The 3 things I've noticed more than anything shoulder strength back strength and leg strength has skyrocketed in ways I cant even explain to anyone, now everyone is subjective with genetics and how strong they are etc.

I can say I started with barbell rows at 135lbs I am now hitting 225lbs for sets of 10
Seated row was 120lbs it's now 220lbs for sets of 10
Late pull down was 120lbs it's now between 180lbs-200lbs sets of 10

Shoulders 25lb seated press was heavy when I started I now do 35lb 45lb 55lb 60lb and 65lb DB press for sets of 10 I do 150 total reps with those weights on shoulder days which is insane imo.

Legs i started at 165lbs which was heavy, now i start with 225lbs for 10 and end my 5th sets at 375lbs for 10
Hamstring curl was 135lb now is 200lbs for 10 with sets of 5

Leg extensions was 135lb for 10 and now is 200lbs for 10

Leg press was 360lbs when I started for 10 now its 720lbs for sets of 10 reps

My endurance is crazy high my drive and push is unmatched my workouts would take 2 hours or over now I get done in and hour or and hour and 30 minutes my endurance and rest is so fast I can blaze through movements.

The pumps and veins are popping and feel incredible, the mind muscle connection is improved fully.

My cycle is rad140 ( my favorite) along with GW501516 my second favorite) with mk2866 for healing which it works beautifully for that and sr9009 for that 1 2 combo.

So for anyone on the fence or looking to start a cycle and not yet read for gear or if you want to add a beautiful compliment for the cycle sarms are for you.

As I said before Sarms.forsale is as legitimate as it gets and I've had nothing but success with the cycle thus far and I get stronger and stronger each day and week.

Hope this helps anyone looking for and edge and wants to try out sarms 💪😎

Attachments

• 20200725_141915.jpg
    20200725_141915.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 34
  • 20200725_135959.jpg
    20200725_135959.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200725_135937.jpg
    20200725_135937.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 20200725_130625.jpg
    20200725_130625.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200725_140034.jpg
    20200725_140034.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
THIS RIGHT HERE is what you call progress! NICE MAN! im so glad you got so much out of this! fuck yeah!

THIS RIGHT HERE is what you call progress! NICE MAN! im so glad you got so much out of this! fuck yeah!

Appreciate that alot man ! I am getting way more than I thought I would and I always worked legs but wasnt a fan of leg day, now I look forward to leg day to see how much stronger and how much I've improved from the previous week.

Last edited:
Great write-up and great progress my man. SARMs are a great tool when you are locked in training hard and dieting right.

My diet is certainly locked in and I live for the grind so for me having these tools in the belt is a blessing and IRS helped me advance in ways that would take months before, I notice each day and week progression.
Thank you for the support 😎💪

Nice work brotha!

Today is a sad day for me last day of my 12 week cycle will be doing a write up in my log but alas PCT is starring me in the face and gotta do it!

Nice work brotha!

Today is a sad day for me last day of my 12 week cycle will be doing a write up in my log but alas PCT is starring me in the face and gotta do it!

That indeed is a sad thing last bottle lol, awesome cant wait for the write up bro, as you've been killing it, im.excited for my next stack which I will do a write up on mid way through, rad140, S4, LGD and GW for 12 weeks 😎💪

looking thick and vascular. sarms really are underrated. a great compliment to steroids or as a stand alone

sarms.forsale has the best sarms

looking thick and vascular. sarms really are underrated. a great compliment to steroids or as a stand alone

sarms.forsale has the best sarms

Absolutely! I can honestly say it's been one heck of a successful cycle, still makes me shake my head how so many sleep on sarms and the potential they have, starting with sarms really helps me understand the process, especially for anyone who has never used anything that can alter performance in the gym, I've noticed nothing but gains in strength I never have experienced before and to see it in 12 weeks, the strides I've made would typically take months or a year, after being off the gym for 3 months I shouldn't be at this point, hard work my cycle and diet has really paid dividends.

I love SARMS... I?ve used them for years and now because of their sale. I have been forced to add S23, YK11, to my cutting cycle and purchase more GW amd today I pulled the trigger on 3 months of MK.

I love S4Sbut I hate them... it?s only money right ???!! Lol

I love SARMS... I?ve used them for years and now because of their sale. I have been forced to add S23, YK11, to my cutting cycle and purchase more GW amd today I pulled the trigger on 3 months of MK.

LOL you know you love them! LOL

Lol it's a love hate 😂😂 love the sarms and company hate the money 😂😂

Top Bottom