napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where do you like your blood test levels while on cycle?

iHeartGear

The last time I got a blood test mid cycle it was at 1500. Although I’ve seen people post that there blood levels were in the 2000’s or 3000’s when they got their bloods done mid cycle.
I am wondering if there is a sweet spot I should be aiming for.
For example, if my TT is in the 3000’s while I’m cycle, is that too high? Is 1500 a bit low while on cycle? Any feedback on this would be nice because no one really ever seems to talk about this specific subject.

My last bloods were 4305. It was great. A guy that used to be on here NY posted bloods in the 9000s. It’s all dose dependent.
I would say 1500 is low for on cycle. That’s only a few hundred points above normal. Wait. I’d say that’s low if you are on test only. If you have other compounds running, nothing wrong with a 1500 and letting the others shine.

3650 TT is good, I'm curious how I'd feel sitting on 10k though. "Hide the women in the kitchen and set them to work, gather the farm animals and lube because we're making sheep that can walk and talk today boys and when we're done blueberry pancakes and bacon for every swinging wool covered cock!" I think that's what 10k might feel like.

The last time I got a blood test mid cycle it was at 1500. Although I’ve seen people post that there blood levels were in the 2000’s or 3000’s when they got their bloods done mid cycle.
I am wondering if there is a sweet spot I should be aiming for.
For example, if my TT is in the 3000’s while I’m cycle, is that too high? Is 1500 a bit low while on cycle? Any feedback on this would be nice because no one really ever seems to talk about this specific subject.

What compounds were you running and at what doses to get 1500? Did you go through privatemdlabs.com? If so, could it have been higher? 1500 sounds like the cap for the basic panel.

I was running 350mg cyp and 700mg Eq PW my last run and at mid cycle my total test was at 4120

Total test should be around 7-10 times whatever test dose you are running if the gear is dosed properly. Everybody is a little different but it's a general rule of thumb

also, if you have a capped test then its not going to show anything higher than 1500 so you have to keep that in mind as well

I realize that it directly correlates tontest dosage. I’m curious as to whethernor not I should up my dose. Let me be a little more specific. I was on 350mg test and 260 mg tren and had blood testosterone levels of 1495

Total test should be around 7-10 times whatever test dose you are running if the gear is dosed properly. Everybody is a little different but it's a general rule of thumb

Damn as much as I hate to say it, it looks like MGP underdosed me... maybe it was a mistake on their end

you need to contact them about it bro... i have no clue

I’m not mad about it. I’m honestly not even surprised. Their gear is cheap as fuck and seemed a little too good to be true. Anyone have a UG lab they recommend that isn’t underdosed?

My last bloods were 4305. It was great. A guy that used to be on here NY posted bloods in the 9000s. It’s all dose dependent.
I would say 1500 is low for on cycle. That’s only a few hundred points above normal. Wait. I’d say that’s low if you are on test only. If you have other compounds running, nothing wrong with a 1500 and letting the others shine.

What ever happened to NY? He was a good contributor to discussions and seemed pretty knowledgeable

Top Bottom