napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbiehere. Thanks in advance!

Newbiehere

Hi guys,

I'm from Singapore and haven't had seen anyone in Singapore talked about sarms as if it doesn't exist. However, after my research there is a case in 2016 where Singapore HSA(Health Sciences Authority) scrutinised Singapore websites and seized their product. Therefore I assume in my country it is not legal to sell/buy sarms or basically can't even own it?

I can see that this forum is promoting https://Sarms.forsale. So I'm wondering is there anyone from Singapore had brought any products from sarms.forsale or any other sarms sources and had successfully ship in without any problems, and is it safe and legit?

Thanks in advance!

i just contacted s4s and they said they have had many orders from singapore and 100% success rate on the shipping so you wouldnt have anything to worry about

Thanks guys!

Also I'd like to know which package of blood test is good enough to know my baseline and to follow up with as I do not want to mess with my body without knowing what is happening. Thanks again.
blood test central clinic.JPG

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Thanks for the response Dylan! However, this is a bit too much for me to understand. Does it mean that the blood test packages shown in the jpg picture from my previous reply, none of them were able to present the results which I needed to know?

Thanks for the response Dylan! However, this is a bit too much for me to understand. Does it mean that the blood test packages shown in the jpg picture from my previous reply, none of them were able to present the results which I needed to know?
pretty simple, those are the tests you need.... what you listed is not on par with the tests you need... these can easily be found at privatemdlabs.com

well i have no clue on what to tell you then bro... those are the recommended test so you are just going to have to do whatever you can...

Hi again! I have found a GP for my blood test and will place an order very soon as I believe it will take a long time to be delivered to me.

Height: 186cm
As this is my first cycle, I'd like to know:
Do I prepare arimidex/aromasin to prevent gyno if it occurs.
Clomid or Nolvadex?
LGD4033 or Ostarine? Currently 74KG, 16% bf with shoulder joint and knee pain, my goal is to get to 80kg with 12%bf

Hi again! I found a GP for my blood test and will place an order very soon as I believe it will take quite some time for them to deliver to me.

Height: 186
Weight: 74
BF: 16%
It's my first cycle and need advise:
Do I prepare arimidex/aromasin to prevent gyno if it occurs.?
Clomid or Nolvadex?
LGD4033 or Ostarine? My goal is to reach 80kg with 12% bf however, I have a knee pain that stop me from squatting and shoulder joint pain when benching.

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

How about estrogen levels is it necessary?

you would want to go with a stack of mk2866 and mk677 to get the healing you need and you are going to want to stay on mk677 a good six months but a year is more ideal... then you add gw501516 along with and you have a very strong and effective cycle with very little side effects... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day [/FONT]

you would want to go with a stack of mk2866 and mk677 to get the healing you need and you are going to want to stay on mk677 a good six months but a year is more ideal... then you add gw501516 along with and you have a very strong and effective cycle with very little side effects... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day [/FONT]

Not sure why can?t I see my post for what you replying to me, but still many thanks!
Ok I will go with mk2866 and mk677.

Wouldn?t long term use of mk677 cause insulin resistance?
May I know why is n2generate added?
Understand that you said the stack cause very little side effect however is it wise to prepare arimidex/aromasin just in case else I will just drop out from cart.

Not sure why can?t I see my post for what you replying to me, but still many thanks!
Ok I will go with mk2866 and mk677.

Wouldn?t long term use of mk677 cause insulin resistance?
May I know why is n2generate added?
Understand that you said the stack cause very little side effect however is it wise to prepare arimidex/aromasin just in case else I will just drop out from cart.
its always good to have an AI on hand no matter what cycle you are running although you should not need it...

there are studies that go back to the 90's showing the use of mk677 to be very safe as long as used properly... do not exceed the recommended dosage

n2generate is to help mitigate any on cycle suppression... it will be minimal from mk2866 but its always a much smarter idea to mitigate/prevent it to make a smoother transition to pct and an easier recovery

Top Bottom