napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

!!!!!SAMSON is the real deal!!!!!

lange1713

I absolutely love SAMSON!!! 4 orders placed and every one has gone smoothly and without disruption and arrived early! Never any issues. I don't order from any other supplier any longer. SAMSON exclusively!

Yes I agree SAMSON is a very reliable source. Thanks for sharing your experience.

PM me for a price list or message me on Wickr messaging app (cbbram) for security and faster communication.

I too am liking samson, ive tried a few of the sources here they are all g2g but this is my first run with samson. LETS GOOOOO

I mean this. Pics or it didn?t happen. Lol.
Here are some SAMSON products:

Advanced Pharma Technology
bd24990bbfb53d6c780abf03e49212df.jpg

Nice. Never heard of them but that means nothing. I have a few sources that also have brands I never heard of but they are fire. Is Samson still bitcoin only or do they offer cim

Nice. Never heard of them but that means nothing. I have a few sources that also have brands I never heard of but they are fire. Is Samson still bitcoin only or do they offer cim
I have the payment methods on my price list. PM or message me on Wickr (cbbram).

Samson is the best and definitely the real deal. I have been using Samson for many years and have always been happy. I love that advanced pharma product line...phenomenal gains. I?m about to run some of that in a couple months and will keep an in-depth log on here so everyone can see how well Samson gear works. First I?m starting with an oral only cycle using Samson tabs. Check out my logs to see the results. Can?t gonwrojg with Samson ever. Fast shipping great communication amazing products.

Best source Ive had to date, super responsive, reliable, fast and gear has been some of best Ive had.

Bitcoin is not our only pymt option.

Top Bottom