napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test, EQ, Tbol & Sarms - Log

DAY 1:
I started my cycle yesterday and I pinned the VG for the first time with a 23G... No problem whatsoever. It took me a while to find the correct spot, but pinning was totally smooth and painless. Today I have almost no PIP

WEEK 1 UPDATE:

Nothing particular to report, general sense of well-being. One thing that I have noticed is a drastic improvement in sleep quality. It’s only been one week so I doubt this has anything to do with MK677, but something has definitely changed... I wake up relaxed and full of energy.. weight is up 3 lbs so I’m probably holding a bit more water than usual

WEEK 3 UPDATE:

Pinned left quad today, very smooth...I’m starting to get used to quad injections.
Tbol has most definitely kicked in this week! Pumps have been unreal all week, PR's in almost everything and workout intensity in general is through the roof. I'm up 7lbs since starting although I’m definitely holding some water due to MK677... the “extreme hunger” side effect has died down a bit... I also noticed oily skin on my shoulders and neck which has lead to some acne. Nothing too bad though... I’m very happy with the results so far! [emoji1320]

WEEK 3 UPDATE:

Pinned left quad today, very smooth...I’m starting to get used to quad injections.
Tbol has most definitely kicked in this week! Pumps have been unreal all week, PR's in almost everything and workout intensity in general is through the roof. I'm up 7lbs since starting although I’m definitely holding some water due to MK677... the “extreme hunger” side effect has died down a bit... I also noticed oily skin on my shoulders and neck which has lead to some acne. Nothing too bad though... I’m very happy with the results so far! [emoji1320]

Thanks for the update bro! I hated the oily face thing when I was running eq. I was washing my face something like 15 times per day, lol Got oily hair as well. The worst side I got from the eq was cystic acne, mostly on my chest and back. Lowering the dose from 800mg to 650mg PW seemed to help somewhat. Keep killing it man!

Thanks for the update bro! I hated the oily face thing when I was running eq. I was washing my face something like 15 times per day, lol Got oily hair as well. The worst side I got from the eq was cystic acne, mostly on my chest and back. Lowering the dose from 800mg to 650mg PW seemed to help somewhat. Keep killing it man!

Thank you for the support brother! Yeah the oily skin is terrible... I’m also sweating day and night so I’m having like 4 showers a day lol

Just ended week 4 of my cycle and I’m LOVING IT. These past two weeks have been amazing and strength is through the roof. It seems like Tbol peaked for me at week 4, because I’ve never been so strong in my entire life. I’m hitting PRs every single time I train. I know it’s still too early to feel EQ, but over the past few days the hunger has hit... hard!! I literally can’t stop eating...my girlfriend just looks at me in amazement as I throw food down at an alarming rate. I’ve NEVER had an appetite like this before.

I will be getting blood work done next week, just to check that everything is OK. The only sides I’m experiencing so far are extreme sweating and horribly oily skin. This morning the scales weighed me in at 186lbs and I know that the best is yet to come [emoji1320]

great update brother... great to see you doing so well! keep up the great work and keep the updates coming

Test, EQ, Tbol & Sarms - Log

WEEK 15 UPDATE:

I’m waaaaaay overdue for an update! These last few weeks have been pretty crazy and I had a couple of rough days at work so I didn’t really have time to post any updates.. also there wasn’t anything significant to report, as everything is going perfectly as planned.

I’m currently at week 15, so I still have 2 more weeks to go. Weight is up 11lbs since I started. Clearly bodyfat has gone up a bit, but I was expecting it... I’m definitely loving the nice size gains and I love the fullness I’m getting in my biceps, delts and upper back. Pumps are great, strength is up and recovery between sets is down to a minimum. I feel like I could train for hours.

I had bloodwork done at week 6 and again at week 13. Here are the results from latest bloodwork:

Haemoglobin : 10.1 (8-10.9)
Hematocrit: 0.50 (0.40-0.51)
BUN: 22 mg/dl (5-25)
AST: 53 (0-40)
ALT: 42 (0-45)
LH: <0.2
FSH: <0.2
Estradiol: 12.4 pg/ml (7.5-42.5)
Testosterone: 2650 ng/dl

Estrogen is on the lower end of the scale so I’ve been taking only 12.5mg per week of Aromasin for the past 2 weeks. It seems like I’m not at all estrogen sensitive. I’m definitely going to be ordering Dylan’s Organ ST to get those liver values down a bit!

I can’t stress enough how much MK677 has improved my sleep quality. I know it can be costly for some people, but it’s well worth the price in my opinion.
I was also impressed by TBOL.. the strength gains were incredible, with virtually no side effects except the slight increase in liver values.

1df41f5959307e120fc7b7b06b286c3f.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing gains man. Fair play

In regards to MK677, I have been having sleeping issues for over a year. IT came out of nowhere, just wake up 3 or 4 times a night. Tried everything from stripping my room, to meditation to a new $2000 mattress. Nothing helps.

I just ordered some legal CBD (Canabbis Oil) and if that doesn't work I might try MK677.... In what way has it helped your sleep?

Amazing gains man. Fair play

In regards to MK677, I have been having sleeping issues for over a year. IT came out of nowhere, just wake up 3 or 4 times a night. Tried everything from stripping my room, to meditation to a new $2000 mattress. Nothing helps.

I just ordered some legal CBD (Canabbis Oil) and if that doesn't work I might try MK677.... In what way has it helped your sleep?

Hey bro... it’s difficult to explain exactly “how”, but 677 has definitely helped a lot. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that it increases “deep sleep”... I notice I now wake up with a lot more energy.. fully rested... it also takes less time for me to fall asleep... and dreams are more “vivid” too

Top Bottom