napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Closing Truegang's thread

44YOGearHead

Geez, wasn't I maintaining some level of tact and calm in comparison to previous rages? It's cool though. I'll play nice. Everyone feel free to PM me telling me to shut the fuck up for typing smh... smh. I realize there's better ways to handle folks and I'll just keep my feedback in my head where it doesn't point out the obvious and that will keep us all in a better place. I formally apologize Truegang didn't mean to point out, or emphasize your lack of research and effort making you look less accomplished and knowledgeable than you claim to be. Obviously you asked that to test us and see if we were worthy of your presence.

Last edited:
You seem much more calmer than usual.You getting back into the green? :D

Lol ikr... I'm trying to put some effort into being a bit more humane. Going off on folks like I used to lost its "oomph" somewhat. It's more fun to watch folks say something dumb and implode nowadays. I was looking forward to the ensuing response and attack from him as well. Oh well back to being bored. However, I'm still in shock it was closed before it got good. Wanted to rack up another "W".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol ikr... I'm trying to put some effort into being a bit more humane. Going off on folks like I used to lost its "oomph" somewhat. It's more fun to watch folks say something dumb and implode nowadays. I was looking forward to the ensuing response and attack from him as well. Oh well back to being bored. However, I'm still in shock it was closed before it got good. Wanted to rack up another "W".

LOL I was waiting for a beatdown after his first comment.Was about to make popcorn & everything.

I closed the thread and I didn't do it necessarily because of you bro. It was just a lot of bitching and banter back and forth that was going nowhere and had nothing to do with the original post. Just looks bad on the forum period, so it was time to lock it down

I apologize for what I said. I could have been a lot more tactful

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I closed the thread and I didn't do it necessarily because of you bro. It was just a lot of bitching and banter back and forth that was going nowhere and had nothing to do with the original post. Just looks bad on the forum period, so it was time to lock it down

Understandable and maybe I should've just not commented at all. However as we all say 'tough love' is better than no love. I was just dying to hear what a person with either really fat fingers, or the inability to spell had accomplished that was so great. Plus I needed the entertainment. Retirement affords me zero ability to destroy people unless they come to my door, the gym, or here.

I think you should've not let it get to you. That dude came off as an imbecile no need to step down to that level

7ed8793cb0b35d1a5e818c894d601fac.jpg

This lil boy should be adopted... and spelling lessons be mandatory in order for him to eat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom