napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dmz first timer

Bigmattyswole

I recently purchased a product with dmz in it called hulkz. It contains 25mg androsta,10mg dmz,5mg lgd4033, and 5mg gw501516. What do I need to run with this safely and what pct precaution do I need to take?

I recently purchased a product with dmz in it called hulkz. It contains 25mg androsta,10mg dmz,5mg lgd4033, and 5mg gw501516. What do I need to run with this safely and what pct precaution do I need to take?
You need a trash can to run that safely. Simply deposit the entire bottle in the can. Easy.

Seriously though. That shit is garbage.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You need to RUN to the nearest dumpster and toss it in! Will be the cheapest, most sufficient pct you have ever ran.

Damn! Some guys at the gym are running it and gain 15-20lbs what makes it so bad just so I'll be educated in the future?

Damn! Some guys at the gym are running it and gain 15-20lbs what makes it so bad just so I'll be educated in the future?

It's loaded with dangerous prohormones, and I'd be willing to bet there's no sarms in there at all. There's no way I'd touch that shit

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dbol is a methylated oral..your attempting to take sarms..sarms won't fuck your health markers up like pro hormones will..so if u buy real sarms you'll be fine..take bs pro hormones your gona destroy Ur liver n kidneys,

They goes just about any steroid tho right like dbol etc?

Oral Steroids are toxic, but this mess is a combination of several toxic things. That's not good at all. You also don't ever take an oral steroid or prohormone without a test base

What is your stats, and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm 32yrs old and starting lifting about 1yr ago. I was 300lbs and got down to 165lbs. I'm now 205lbs and trying to put on some lean muscle. Only thing I've experimented with is mk677 so far but my gym is full of ameature bodybuilders and one pro and all of them are trying to get me to take the leap. My blood work so far is great and test levels where low a couple of times but checked out perfect last doctors visit.

that is a complete shit product.. you have no clue what your getting into... the people you know running it, have them take panels when they are done and then also, see how much they actually keep... let me guess, they are running it without test too... there are NO sarms in that product whatsoever... its very clever marketing attempts... you can run it bro but DO NOT be surprised when you begin to have issues and also, don't be shocked when you keep shit from the cycle...

If you've never dabbled in the aas realm then this is the LAST product you want to start with. Let alone ever use. DMZ is a toxic prohormone. Not worth the gains in my opinion.
Once you are ready to step into the AAS world a typical first cycle would be 350mg/wk of testosterone. No other compounds.
However, I see in your stats that you've been lifting for 1 year. That hardly qualifies for "AAS Ready". You should have many years of diet and training before taking that step. You need a solid foundation to build upon otherwise you will set yourself up for issues.
I suspect a good step for you would be to run a legit sarms cycle with LGD, S4, GW and possibly more to suit your needs.
Sarmsx has quality products and many stacks to fit your goals. Check them out.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Garbage, throw it away. Why do people insist on buying this crap from that scam artist? No one here supports this bs or EA. The reality is you have no idea what he's putting in those capsules, you can't trust the label claims.

Garbage, throw it away. Why do people insist on buying this crap from that scam artist? No one here supports this bs or EA. The reality is you have no idea what he's putting in those capsules, you can't trust the label claims.
just look at what he tells people that is ok to actually do... shit that will destroy lives... so you know what, if people want to listen to that etc. and can't see him for what he is, so be it... let them learn... we can only try so much but then you just have to let them learn the hard way... unfortunately, many have to do that...

Did my comment about him and FON should live together get removed? So they can save on Hulkz tabs lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44: I saw it, that was actually pretty funny. lol

DG: Yep, you can tell people until you are blue in the face but at the end of the day they will do what they want. Never mind all the horror stories we have heard from guys taking EA products. Lol They'll all be back crying, guaranteed.

Dang sounds crappy. I'm sure those guys run test year round.

You'd be surprised on how many guys at the gym do not know how to properly run cycles. They constantly chase their tails running oral only cycles all year long back to back. Anyone can get big running 8 weeks of dbol 5 times a year but that doesn't mean its the right/healthy way.

Top Bottom