napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion about new primeval labs prohormones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bro...we on high alert over here...nothing personal to u..I would be careful with the pro hormones

I have a bottle of their LGD on hand now - I don't think this is legit seems dodgy. BUT I have used their ostarine and man that shit chopped liquid osta for sure. Same results as liquid osta but strength gains were great haha.

I didnt expect to end up discussing religion in this forum and i dont want to tbh cuz nothing will be achieved by discussing it
And tbh i feel offended because i have nothing to do with those abominations killing people in the sake of my religion nor do i condone what they do
You guys indirectly accused me as a terrorist but i cant blame you
All i can say
If you take an innocent life you are no longer a human no matter what agenda you are following
So i would kindly ask that we end the religion discussion
and thank you for your inputs regarding the ph question
Peace

Glad to hear it bro...we've had several attacks recently, and tension is high for us over here...if Ur not involved in that I apologize. No religion should create acts of terror

The only prohormones that ever worked were designer steroids not prohormones at all so if your will to gobthat rout just use the real thing . better results and those xompounds have far more research behind them .

Well tbh i dont want to use steroids i dont feel like im ready for it and in the country that im in right now it is verrrrry risky and i cant take sarms either and those prohormones seem good im hearing good reviews from those who tried it

If wherever the hell you're from has banned SARMs and gear and yet they allow these prohormones maybe that's telling you something. Why ban anabolics and sell this stuff? Again WHY BAN ANABOLICS AND ALLOW THIS STUFF? Obviously it is not classified as an anabolic agent where you're at because why? IT IS NOT ONE.

bb199ffc0d64e18d10cf3f098a4cd5f9.jpg

Hey bro I see Ur from Dubai? they kill u if u try to convert right? Yes they do...so I'm just checking to see who u are. See where Ur minds at. Know what I mean?

WTF?????? Dude what does this have to do with anything he asked about? What does this have to do with anything at all? We're cool, but this is a bit overboard. Muslims are some of the most hospitable people I've ever met. Yes a fair share have tried to kill me IN COMBAT, which if I'm correct this is a forum for gear talk, not politics, race, or religion. I've sent some on their way to meet their virgins in waiting and yet I've met some of the kindest people ever that were Muslims... this isn't cool and recent events don't justify it. I have my opinions on everyone and yet I only belittle the mother fuckers who deserve it... my in-laws. 44 didn't do 24 years in the service and multiple actual combat deployments involving actual combat just to hear shit like this man. That's private E-1 talk right there, keep it salty. Take the high road on this shit, if your pussy is hurt behind recent events there is a recruiting station near you and if you're too old to enlist then get over it because you missed your window of opportunity to do something, if you're a vet... you sounded like a pog and I'm keeping it real bro. We had our shot to fix whatever needed fixin and if you failed to master 7 pounds of trigger squeeze, sight alignment and sight picture... Keep the shit salty and move on. 44 is irritated and done with this.

d4563aefe2a57d06c2d4a08924ea8465.jpg

WTF?????? Dude what does this have to do with anything he asked about? What does this have to do with anything at all? We're cool, but this is a bit overboard. Muslims are some of the most hospitable people I've ever met. Yes a fair share have tried to kill me IN COMBAT, which if I'm correct this is a forum for gear talk, not politics, race, or religion. I've sent some on their way to meet their virgins in waiting and yet I've met some of the kindest people ever that were Muslims... this isn't cool and recent events don't justify it. I have my opinions on everyone and yet I only belittle the mother fuckers who deserve it... my in-laws. 44 didn't do 24 years in the service and multiple actual combat deployments involving actual combat just to hear shit like this man. That's private E-1 talk right there, keep it salty. Take the high road on this shit, if your pussy is hurt behind recent events there is a recruiting station near you and if you're too old to enlist then get over it because you missed your window of opportunity to do something, if you're a vet... you sounded like a pog and I'm keeping it real bro. We had our shot to fix whatever needed fixin and if you failed to master 7 pounds of trigger squeeze, sight alignment and sight picture... Keep the shit salty and move on. 44 is irritated and done with this.

View attachment 1864

Stay in Ur lane son.
In case u live under a rock ,we are at war with Islam. Right here on our soil...I wanna know before I give strength advice if Hes planning on beefing up for attacks. I wasn't rude I asked simple question,he followed with an acceptable answer in which I apologized. That was the end of it...but u want to come back irritated and talking Shit? Well tampons are on isle 4. U talking about E1 u best check Ur seniority level private this ain't the army

Stay in Ur lane son.
In case u live under a rock ,we are at war with Islam. Right here on our soil...I wanna know before I give strength advice if Hes planning on beefing up for attacks. I wasn't rude I asked simple question,he followed with an acceptable answer in which I apologized. That was the end of it...but u want to come back irritated and talking Shit? Well tampons are on isle 4. U talking about E1 u best check Ur seniority level private this ain't the army

Spoken like a true couch potato who thinks freedom starts with his suck hole. Beefin up for an attack? Bullets don't care about how swole you are, the fact you had to apologize says it all. This is a forum on gear use, in case you never noticed the internet is worldwide, Youtube is worldwide any mother fucker wanting advice on how to beef up can google the shit, but I understand it's your fucking civic duty as an dumbass to incite the type of stereotypical bullshit that has us in such low esteem across the globe.
We are not at war with Islam you stupid fucking ass butter eating fucking moron, we are at war with the mother fuckers who twist the religion to suit their agendas. A lot of these fucks cannot even read and depend on their clerics to tell them what it says and therefore we end up at war with a few radicals not nations. If you served in any useful manner you'd know this from intelligence gathering and common information made accessible to people who actually do something about the actual threat... not the perceived threat from your opinion. I got your lane to stay in son... I wasn't talking shit, I was pointing out that you put your foot in your fucking mouth after you pulled it outta your ass. Think before you type and leave saving America to the people who protect you and give you the freedom to be a fucking retard. It must be nice to have an opinion based on nothing more than inexperience and speculation. The guy has that he's in Dubai... wasn't hiding shit. If you knew anything about Dubai you'd know what you said was stupid. We have troops there lounging safely and openly, if anything Dubai is safer for Americans than most major cities here at home... but I guess you wouldn't know that from all your vast experience huh? The only thing you have seniority on is dumbassedness mother fucker. Go get some time out the wire before you comment on shit you know nothing of fuckstick.

Don't bother responding I've said my peace and anyone who served knows what the fuck I'm saying. If you did serve, you made yourself look straight like a paper pushing desk jockey who never left the FOB for more than R&R. Being vigilant doesn't require being an asshole, it only requires a watchful eye and situational awareness. Speculation without confirmation gets nothing but further speculation not intel, leave the interrogating to the HUMINT folks who know all the facts.

Last edited:
U keep saying this is a steroid forum, yet the only bullshit u post is about Ur fucking loser in-laws..what are u contributing here? Get the fuck off here if u ain't got Shit to talk about this isn't a comedy routeen for your stupid ramblings. So I got your fuckstick right here for u to suck whenever u ready old man

U been here a whole 3 months and tryin to act like you run Shit, sit down and know Ur role rookie

Trust me if there is anybody who has a bone to pick with Islam it's me. But the guy has shown no ill will here. So let's pipe down the comments. Last time I checked the guy who killed all those people is dead as fuck. Trust me when I say that I have killed my fair share of Muslims, but they where active paticipants in hostile actions.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Well spoken, non-offensive and outta the mouth of a combat vet... if 21 wasn't throwing up red flags on this guy why should anyone else???? Oh...because 21, like 44, served, fought and know what their talking about.

U been here a whole 3 months and tryin to act like you run Shit, sit down and know Ur role rookie

I'd rather be banned than have to listen to your uneducated no life experience having bullshit. Perhaps you need to write DG and TX and ask to have me banned for not meeting your standards of excellence. I said I was done with it, you spoke your peace now be done with it as well. And for the record, this old man is probably more than you could handle boy.

You and my fucking in-laws are now in the same shit house as far as I'm concerned.

I been done..it was done the other day till u decided to come at me with all that bullshit. I just simply replied. U wanna call someone out talking Shit then do it in pm, not trying to blast me on post so u can show off, that won't set well with me

Neither one of you need to get banned.
Everyone just chill. Thread got way out of hand. I will lock it.
I respect both you guys. Obviously I have a bias opinion on the topic so I'm not getting involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom