napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NewPort TNT 400

torxes

Hello Everbody,

I'm currently on a TNT 400(150 Tren E, 250 Test E) + Tbol Cycle, i'm almost done my first Vile of TNT, i split the TNT injection to twice a week, and 50mg/day Tbol dosage. I Started this Cycle on May 9.

What i'm wondering is how long does it usually take for TNT 400 to kick in ? i'm starting to see little muscular changes and build up, with more vascularity and a bigger burn feeling during my workouts, the burn on the reps has intensified this week, so i'm assuming TNT is just starting to kick in. But i have gained no strength gains, which i really dont give a crap about as strength is not the reason i work out, but its the muscular definition that i care for. i currently weight 185lbs, i'm pretty built already with visual abs.

this is my second cycle, and on my first cycle i took Sustanon 250 + 70mg/day TBOL, only did this cycle for a month and a half before my body started rejecting it, but before the rejection my strength gains sky rocketed and started benching 3 plates while i weight 165lbs with very low BF %, with insane vascularity looking like dam anacondas are hibernating in my biceps.

Best Regrads :)

Last edited:
woops now that you mention it, i should add the blend of what TNT is, i'll edit the post.

Oh, and for the brand name Newport, i live in canada, and within my province New Port is pretty much the best and cleanest shit you could get, no complains on the product as its really good quality. a big group of my friends are also on New port, but none on TNT we all use different compounds, its a great product if you can find a source :)

Last edited:
What's your diet and training regimine look like also what are your full stats, i.e. How tall are you. Also what do you mean your body rejected sust 250 and Tbol?

What's your diet and training regimine look like also what are your full stats, i.e. How tall are you. Also what do you mean your body rejected sust 250 and Tbol?

Hello :), i'm 5'10, weight is 185lbs atm Age 23, BF % probably around 14~15%. unfortunately i dont know my full stats as i'm assuming you are asking for chest size and shit ? i've never measured any of that but i have a waist size of 32 ( i know this from my jeans lmfao). But i am a pretty big and built guy, usually the the biggest in my gym depending if fellow juice monkeys are there.

My lifts are all on 2 plates (squats,deadlifts,bench press (incline & flat) ), i dont bother going high as i feel more pump and burn with reps, my rep range is usually around 8~12 Reps and i see the best results within that rep range, basically till i fail on every set. while on sustanon 250 my lifts went up to 3 plates prior to body rejection.

i Workout 6 times a week and take sunday off.

What i mean by my body rejecting it is pretty much test flue, and extreme pain on every injection. and the pain would not go away for 2 weeks or so. i felt tired all the time and would get extreme cold breeze feeling and start shivering like crazy which i then proceed to cover myself with layers and layers of blankets, i also couldnt bench over a plate, i would bench 5 reps of 1 plate and by the 5th rep i need a spot... while prior to rejection i could do 20+ reps with 1 plate. so i decided to get the fuck off it lol. and on my last injection, i actually injected in the wrong spot of my shoulder, which put my whole right arm in paralysis for the entire night, its not really paralysis as i could move it, but the pain was UNREAL and UNBEARABLE, i cried like a little bitch untill i fell asleep. so lets just call it paralysis as i stopped moving it and was seconds away from going to the Emergency room, and that my friend was the end of my sustanon cycle hahah NEVER AGAIN.

Diet :
Breakfast : 4 eggs + oatmeal + coffee
The rest of the day is filled with a lot of chicken and rice split up through the day lol, i work full time so i eat chicken or turkey every chance i get, and i usually get home pretty late so i have a protein shake before sleeping.

Last edited:
I mean how long/ ? It's hard to hit a nerve in the delts

I actually cant remember how long it was, i'm at work so i cant check :( but yeah man that shit was painful as fuck, i would not wish that pain on anyone not even my worst enemy

Well always use 1 inch..or either u were way off target

i'm pretty sure its 1 inch actually, but yeah 100% way off, i do it in the shoulders a lot so that one time was definitely a fuck up.

so any idea on how long TNT takes to kick in ? ever tried such a compound ?

No I hate those type compounds..I buy seperate and combine in syringe...Sounds like your Shit is fake or underdosed

No I hate those type compounds..I buy seperate and combine in syringe...Sounds like your Shit is fake or underdosed

you see the thing is, if this was not newport, it would cross my mind that what i have might be fake, but i actually own a couple of accounts in a bunch of different Canadian steroid forums (as i'm sure you do as well), including one of the most visited here, and i was told by a lot of the veterans that this brand specifically cannot be faked, so maybe it is underdosed... i do not want to up my dosage as there is tren in there which scares me haha.

Kinda hoping i get some input from someone who used this type of compound or similar

Hello :), i'm 5'10, weight is 185lbs atm Age 23, BF % probably around 14~15%. unfortunately i dont know my full stats as i'm assuming you are asking for chest size and shit ? i've never measured any of that but i have a waist size of 32 ( i know this from my jeans lmfao). But i am a pretty big and built guy, usually the the biggest in my gym depending if fellow juice monkeys are there.

My lifts are all on 2 plates (squats,deadlifts,bench press (incline & flat) ), i dont bother going high as i feel more pump and burn with reps, my rep range is usually around 8~12 Reps and i see the best results within that rep range, basically till i fail on every set. while on sustanon 250 my lifts went up to 3 plates prior to body rejection.

i Workout 6 times a week and take sunday off.

What i mean by my body rejecting it is pretty much test flue, and extreme pain on every injection. and the pain would not go away for 2 weeks or so. i felt tired all the time and would get extreme cold breeze feeling and start shivering like crazy which i then proceed to cover myself with layers and layers of blankets, i also couldnt bench over a plate, i would bench 5 reps of 1 plate and by the 5th rep i need a spot... while prior to rejection i could do 20+ reps with 1 plate. so i decided to get the fuck off it lol. and on my last injection, i actually injected in the wrong spot of my shoulder, which put my whole right arm in paralysis for the entire night, its not really paralysis as i could move it, but the pain was UNREAL and UNBEARABLE, i cried like a little bitch untill i fell asleep. so lets just call it paralysis as i stopped moving it and was seconds away from going to the Emergency room, and that my friend was the end of my sustanon cycle hahah NEVER AGAIN.

Diet :
Breakfast : 4 eggs + oatmeal + coffee
The rest of the day is filled with a lot of chicken and rice split up through the day lol, i work full time so i eat chicken or turkey every chance i get, and i usually get home pretty late so i have a protein shake before sleeping.

I've never had anything happen remotely like what you've experienced with that Sust and I've been using for about 10yrs. No offense man but I think you need to get your routine and diet dialed in if your wanting to get better results also what are you doing for an AI on cycle and are you also taking Caber or Prami as I didn't see it listed unless I overlooked it.

You'll rarely see a vet use something like that..Unless they brew their own...but man I've seen some Damn good sources go crooked..I've Sen underdosed products or hit n miss at random, all kinds of Shit..it just happens in this business

I've never had anything happen remotely like what you've experienced with that Sust and I've been using for about 10yrs. No offense man but I think you need to get your routine and diet dialed in if your wanting to get better results also what are you doing for an AI on cycle and are you also taking Caber or Prami as I didn't see it listed unless I overlooked it.

I agree...
This is a mess. With those stats you should be working harder natural and trying to hit your natural peak. especially if your only 185 at around 15% BF
Also what you mention with sust just isnt how it works. That's a product of bad gear. Whoever your supplier is for the sust has the issue. Sust is just test man.
Sources do fuck up often. Not always their fault.

Thank you for your input, i'm about to sound like i dont appreciate it but no i really do as its good to talk to someone about this, i honestly dont think my diet or routine is at fault here, as i used to be a fat ass weighting at 220lbs due to surgery where i had to eat a lot of buttery food after, and thats when i really got into fitness and i went down to 165lbs with no stretch marks and constant dedication, at this point i'm starting to assume that my TNT is pretty bunk lol

For an AI, i'm not actually taking anything right now as i'm not experiencing any side effects from TNT, my body seems to love it, ALTHOUGH, i do have on hand some Nolvadex,Clomid,Arimidex so i'm pretty well prepared for gyno.

For Caber or Prami, i've actually did a lot of research about steroids in general but i've never heard of either of those... care to explain what Caber or Prami are and what they are used for ? as in why should i be taking one of them ?

Damn bro...any nandrolone (tren,npp deca) cause high levels of prolactin...prolactin causes bitch tits. That can actually produce milk! Caber is the "Ai" for prolactin...aromasin/arimidex for estrogen control..prami/Caber for prolactin control...and it takes a lil while to build prolactin,but when it hits it hits hard and you'll be fucked

Tren and deca need a dopamine antagonist like caber or prami. Otherwise you can develop a whole separate type of gyno.

Its too early for me to say your gear is bunk but I will say I do know quote a few Canadians. I also have been on this board and several others for quite some time now and I have never heard of that lab ever.

Top Bottom