napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

250mg TEST/week and got GYNO!! HELP.

Id probably wait 6 months to a year before doing the next cycle. I appreciate your reply man.[/QUOTE

WTF !!!

NO...NO....NO

"Im only 20. 5'5". 150lbs. 13%bf"

Wait 5 YEARS..train hard...eat right...grow naturally
Only after that.... think about using AAS

Id probably wait 6 months to a year before doing the next cycle. I appreciate your reply man.[/QUOTE

WTF !!!

NO...NO....NO

"Im only 20. 5'5". 150lbs. 13%bf"

Wait 5 YEARS..train hard...eat right...grow naturally
Only after that.... think about using AAS

EXACTLY... im reading this through entire thread and that's the FIRST thing i noticed over everything else and im shocked this was not pointed out earlier...

YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS EVEN DISCUSSING STEROIDS AND ESPECIALLY NOT USING THEM... your 20 years old... this is absurd and frankly im tired of having this discussion every day... what in the hell is wrong with everyone out there in their early 20's? why are you all so set it on destroying yourselves and learning the hard way... YOU CANNOT RUN CYCLES AT THAT YOUNG OF AN AGE... your ruining your entire life... you are interfering and disrupting the natural growth process, altering your hormones while they are all still developing and throwing your body's intrinsic system haywire... your going to ruin your life and learn the hard way... you need to be in your later 20's to even consider this...

EXACTLY... im reading this through entire thread and that's the FIRST thing i noticed over everything else and im shocked this was not pointed out earlier...

YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS EVEN DISCUSSING STEROIDS AND ESPECIALLY NOT USING THEM... your 20 years old... this is absurd and frankly im tired of having this discussion every day... what in the hell is wrong with everyone out there in their early 20's? why are you all so set it on destroying yourselves and learning the hard way... YOU CANNOT RUN CYCLES AT THAT YOUNG OF AN AGE... your ruining your entire life... you are interfering and disrupting the natural growth process, altering your hormones while they are all still developing and throwing your body's intrinsic system haywire... your going to ruin your life and learn the hard way... you need to be in your later 20's to even consider this...

And as also written, I accepted the fact that I fucked myself up by giving into pressure by taking AAS very early. And given that my system is already fucked up, HPTA and everything due to misuse and ignorance, I don't know why I should not do it when I gain more proper knowledge.

Long story short, I've ALREADY started. My growth plates most definitely have fused. So why not? Peace.

Please for the sake of humanity never use aas again no offense but you are an idiot and lucky if you didn't fuck yourself up permanently. So please no more hormones finish pct and consult a dr

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

And as also written, I accepted the fact that I fucked myself up by giving into pressure by taking AAS very early. And given that my system is already fucked up, HPTA and everything due to misuse and ignorance, I don't know why I should not do it when I gain more proper knowledge.

Long story short, I've ALREADY started. My growth plates most definitely have fused. So why not? Peace.
Better chill out and learn or you'll be wearing a sports bra at gym

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom