napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARM cycle in consideration.... any advice highly appreciated!

RK77

Hey guys!

New to this forum & new to SARMS, in search for an advice. Being at age 39, 5' 11", 240 lbs and cca 16% bf I am now stronlgy considering 8 - 12 weeks LGD-4033 solo run. I am lifting since i was 19 years old ( almost 20 years ), always maintained healthy lifestyle, never took any AS, peptides or SARMS. My question is very simple: what PCT would you guys recommend with this solo run cycle & does this compound affect fertility in any way ( as we plan one more baby in next year or so ), can I still use my DHEA (50mg/day) troughout this cycle and in general any advice regarding this compound would be appreciated. I don't want to mix it with anything else, nor get anything stronger as I never had problems with gaining the mass, however, this stuff really got my attention. Also how is LGD standing in comparsion with Rad-140? Thank you all in advance! Forum is awesome...keep up the good work. Cheers

Hey guys!

New to this forum & new to SARMS, in search for an advice. Being at age 39, 5' 11", 240 lbs and cca 16% bf I am now stronlgy considering 8 - 12 weeks LGD-4033 solo run. I am lifting since i was 19 years old ( almost 20 years ), always maintained healthy lifestyle, never took any AS, peptides or SARMS. My question is very simple: what PCT would you guys recommend with this solo run cycle & does this compound affect fertility in any way ( as we plan one more baby in next year or so ), can I still use my DHEA (50mg/day) troughout this cycle and in general any advice regarding this compound would be appreciated. I don't want to mix it with anything else, nor get anything stronger as I never had problems with gaining the mass, however, this stuff really got my attention. Also how is LGD standing in comparsion with Rad-140? Thank you all in advance! Forum is awesome...keep up the good work. Cheers

you have no concerns with fertility whatseover.. i will give you the entire layout and the links to get everything you need... you can take dhea although i dont know why you are but there is no adverse effect whatsoever... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey guys!

Dylan got you covered on the setup, so you should be good to go there. For mass purposes, LGD is definitely your best bet. I'm not sure exactly what you are going for, but RAD is the next comparable choice which is also great for mass but probably geared more towards strength slightly. Either way you can't go wrong, and neither one will affect fertility. Make sure you get the highest quality available from www.sarmsx.com

Dylan got you covered on the setup, so you should be good to go there. For mass purposes, LGD is definitely your best bet. I'm not sure exactly what you are going for, but RAD is the next comparable choice which is also great for mass but probably geared more towards strength slightly. Either way you can't go wrong, and neither one will affect fertility. Make sure you get the highest quality available from www.sarmsx.com

Again, thanks for the advice fellas. Placed my order already using Dylan's links & looking forward the potential improvements! Thumbs up

Again, thanks for the advice fellas. Placed my order already using Dylan's links & looking forward the potential improvements! Thumbs up

Awesome to hear brother. Keep us updated on your thoughts if you get a chance!

looking forward to it brother, good luck! i expect excellent results for you

Top Bottom