napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Realistic weight loss on Cardarine and SR9009

AmericanNuke

I'm new to the forum and SARMs in general even though I'm not taking any SARMs. I'm 6' 1" 250 lbs, 25 years old and I just started a 90 day Cardarine and SR9009 stack.

I haven't really seen anyone ask this using the search function but what is a realistic weight loss prediction on this stack? I've read 4% body fat drop in a month and obviously everyone is different but should i expect the same results with a lot of effort? Or will it just depend on me?

no way anyone can answer that... especially when it comes to weight loss... there's a million factors as it is and then each person is different in a variety of ways so aside from finding a psychic on the forum, which im not aware of one, no one can answer that...

Well looks my journey will be all my own!

One more question about SR900O,

I know it effects the circadian rhythm but when I'm on it i feel alert and focused but i can also fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Is that normal? I also work overnights and on my days off i can sleep upwards 14 hours while on sr9009.

I'm taking 20MG dosed every 3 hours 4 times a day. Last dose is with 10MG cardarine before the gym about 8am and then bed time around 11am or noon

@ AmericanNuke My Lab Rats are running the same stack now. We should know in about 3 months the answer to the question.

Plan Summary

So I just updated my routine 2 weeks ago with specific splits but here is the general layout.

In the gym 5 Days a week
Warm Up 5-10 Min
Weights Moderately Heavy typically 4 Sets 12-20 Reps 30 Minutes
LISS Cardio 3x week 30-35 minutes.
Cool Down: Stretching, Foam Rolling, and or Mobility work

I am 5'9 260 pounds w/ 39 in waist (short linebacker build) targeting 2200 cals per day.

*after 4 weeks depending on fat loss I will increase cardio to 40-45 min 3x week.
*** After 2 weeks I can report I have a lot more stamina with cardio (maybe placebo) but I have doubled my abilities/ stamina in my sex life so that's AMAZING

Attachments

• 651a25d9f86d4a8285a9442efa3a3268-610xh.jpg
    651a25d9f86d4a8285a9442efa3a3268-610xh.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Make sure you get your blood tested within 2 weeks. My products were fake and I would have never known without them. Extremely high creatinine levels and elevated liver enzymes.

I did buy mine from proven peptides which i know now is a fake.

So I have read the forums up and down and I have seen that the recommended dose is 30mg a day for SR9009. But I can't afford to take 30mg a day especially since esarms only sells 10mg/ml so my question is, Can I take 10mg a day and still reap the benefits of sr9009?

So I have read the forums up and down and I have seen that the recommended dose is 30mg a day for SR9009. But I can't afford to take 30mg a day especially since esarms only sells 10mg/ml so my question is, Can I take 10mg a day and still reap the benefits of sr9009?
you will still see benefits at 10 mg, yes... its more optimal to go with 20-30 but you can still see results with 10

Update: I have had my blood tested and everything is in the green :) I have lost 8lbs in 4 weeks. I will update again after 8 weeks of the 12.

Top Bottom