napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Muscle Memory - is it real?

I'm getting ready to run the Colorado experiment here soon.been researching it for about 2 months. The guy put on 60 some lbs of muscle in one month. N yes muscle memory played a part in his accomplishment. But hundreds of people have ran the experiment since then and all gained between 20 - 25 lbs of muscle in just one month, the smallest gains I could find was 18.5 lbs...even 18 lbs is a ridiculous amount of muscle to gain in a month. And supposedly that's natty gains , as the professor felt steroids actually inhibited growth and was strictly against it..so imagine with juice what it might do? I'm trying to Set up a spotter I can trust to be there because half the movements are negatives. And it's and odd split of one day training,one day off ,training 30 minutes per workout day. Been trying to locate the exact diet so I can mirror it precisely. Hoping to start soon. I can log it if anyone interested? for those that never heard of it just Google Colorado experiment and read the first article that comes up from t nation..gives u about all u need to know about it.

I'm getting ready to run the Colorado experiment here soon.been researching it for about 2 months. The guy put on 60 some lbs of muscle in one month. N yes muscle memory played a part in his accomplishment. But hundreds of people have ran the experiment since then and all gained between 20 - 25 lbs of muscle in just one month, the smallest gains I could find was 18.5 lbs...even 18 lbs is a ridiculous amount of muscle to gain in a month. And supposedly that's natty gains , as the professor felt steroids actually inhibited growth and was strictly against it..so imagine with juice what it might do? I'm trying to Set up a spotter I can trust to be there because half the movements are negatives. And it's and odd split of one day training,one day off ,training 30 minutes per workout day. Been trying to locate the exact diet so I can mirror it precisely. Hoping to start soon. I can log it if anyone interested? for those that never heard of it just Google Colorado experiment and read the first article that comes up from t nation..gives u about all u need to know about it.

Just read the CE....thats a crazy story ... tell us how it turns out for you!

I will..it's sounds unbelievable..but so many have run it with success I can't afford not to try it out n see.

Top Bottom