napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time user with few questions on how to go about this

sollows89

Hey dylan.
First of all would like to say came across ur channel love it suchyou have so much great info in your vids very helpful thank you for that.👍👍

im 30 years old 5'11 165lbs and i am planning on starting some cycles here shortly with strict intentions of slimming and cutting. i have no disire to be shredded and huge. i just want a flat stomach and six pack abs cut lean dry muscle. My whole life i was always bigger guy not huge but always had pudge. I was in to drugs for a bit was 150lbs and had still that stomach fat. got clean and sober gained it back the wight (195lbs) then last year started working out got down to 155lbs and am now sitting at 165lbs i orderd a bottle of tbol just got them in the mail today 50 20mg tabs. just because of its it's non aromatizing properties. like i say im new to this and i dont wanna fuck up my sex drive i wanna keep that as long as i can. i also live in the middle of know where and and dont really have anyone to bounce my ideas off of or get input on the subject other then say same ol anti steroid talk. is tbol the drug i want for the results im looking for is there any other stacks with pct you could recomend. i would like to add i plan on starting my cycle as soon as im cleared to go back to work iv been on workers compensation do to a work related injury that cost me 2 of my finger tips. The reason i am telling you this is because i work in a very physically demanding field,, so i wanna start my cycle once i go back to work so i can get the most out of it with working and working out on my down time. Id also like to say i really admire your intelligence and knowledge on the matter and the fact that you make these videos and take time out of your day to share ur knowledge to help promote safe and healthy use of these drugs.
i think thats very noble of you.
anyway im not 100% expecting to hear back from you but its worth a shot.
Thank you again for your time and hope to hear from you soon

Hey dylan.
First of all would like to say came across ur channel love it suchyou have so much great info in your vids very helpful thank you for that.👍👍

im 30 years old 5'11 165lbs and i am planning on starting some cycles here shortly with strict intentions of slimming and cutting. i have no disire to be shredded and huge. i just want a flat stomach and six pack abs cut lean dry muscle. My whole life i was always bigger guy not huge but always had pudge. I was in to drugs for a bit was 150lbs and had still that stomach fat. got clean and sober gained it back the wight (195lbs) then last year started working out got down to 155lbs and am now sitting at 165lbs i orderd a bottle of tbol just got them in the mail today 50 20mg tabs. just because of its it's non aromatizing properties. like i say im new to this and i dont wanna fuck up my sex drive i wanna keep that as long as i can. i also live in the middle of know where and and dont really have anyone to bounce my ideas off of or get input on the subject other then say same ol anti steroid talk. is tbol the drug i want for the results im looking for is there any other stacks with pct you could recomend. i would like to add i plan on starting my cycle as soon as im cleared to go back to work iv been on workers compensation do to a work related injury that cost me 2 of my finger tips. The reason i am telling you this is because i work in a very physically demanding field,, so i wanna start my cycle once i go back to work so i can get the most out of it with working and working out on my down time. Id also like to say i really admire your intelligence and knowledge on the matter and the fact that you make these videos and take time out of your day to share ur knowledge to help promote safe and healthy use of these drugs.
i think thats very noble of you.
anyway im not 100% expecting to hear back from you but its worth a shot.
Thank you again for your time and hope to hear from you soon

I'll help you, but be warned do not take steroids blindly. you're getting to the age you more likely to have issues. If you're young you can get away with a lot more because you body can rebound. Do your research to make sure you have everything you need on hand and make sure you have the proper pct items on hand along with the knowledge of how to use it.

1) you can't be that fat at your current weight unless you have like zero muscle based off your height to weight comparison.

2) you can run tbol by itself but where did you get this from? Tbol is sometimes faked. I ran tbol like this when i was newer to steroids and the results you desire are what i received. You should check your pre test levels to see where you are at so we can make the proper recommendations. I saw your comment on not having anyone to talk to about it. You'll be surprised steroids are everywhere even in college sports. When i was playing ball about 6 out of 9 starters were on or have used. You can limit bloat by running the right compounds and enhance your gains and desired look. I'm a big on running a best of test no matter what you run though. Even if its at a low dose. Honestly a good diet and training program you probably dont need drugs to achieve the look you want

3) SARMS of good quality may be a good option for you due to lower risks on side effects.

4) work comp is a bitch bro i feel for you went through that shit twice and got screwed once.

If i was you this is what i would do

1) read more into steroids and sarms and pct. Make sure you have knowledge and an understanding of what you're doing. Get bloods to check you natural levels and health. From here we would maybe make different recommendations based off of the results. If this was a cycle for myself in your exact position this is what i would do protocol wise.

12 Week Cycle

Test E/C 300-500mg a week
Can kick start with Test P for faster results, or if you get more kickstart with tbol cut it out then bring it back

Add in tbol about 4 weeks in youre going to want to start at 20-40mg and work up to around 40-60. You don't have a ton a tbol so either get more or run at 40 which you'd get 25 days of. You can stretch it by taking a day or two off from it a week.

AI exemastane 12.5 mg eod check bloods 5 weeks in and adjust if need be

PCT should be the same every time there are stickies on the protocol for you to look at.

At the end of the day its your decision to make. Just make sure you do your due diligence and look into everything before you just start taking stuff without any knowledge.

you are already quite thin for your size... 5'11 and only 165 generally is a size where we say to not use steroids because you are already undersized... you dont want to gain size either so using steroids at this point makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever... steroids are not used for weight loss... i dont see how using steroids is an option here at all honestly... sarms would be the way you want to go... they are perfect for what you want to accomplish

Top Bottom