napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD140 & MK677 review/Important Question

AGB333

Hey guys I'm new to the forum, but I've read a lot of y'alls threads and thank you it's great stuff being discussed. First off I need to say thank you so so much to Dylan Gemelli, being uninformed I probably would have wrecked my body taking steroids, but luckily for me I came across his videos on YouTube and boom it's just a treasure chest of helpful, no bullshit, no bro science information. Ok so now onto the SARMS RAD140 and MK677.
I had never experimented with SARMS or steroids before, but I had reached my genetic potential and really wanted a boost, so after watching Dylan's videos I got RAD 140 and MK677. I have to be honest, I was pretty skeptical about these compounds at first, but after running MK677 for several months and then adding RAD140 for the final 12 weeks, my results were absolutely ridiculous. In the 12 weeks that I had combined these two compounds I gained 16.5 lbs. of quality, hard muscle! This was eating at around maintenance level calories (I'm a guy that gains fat if I look at carbs for too long ha so I'm always hesitant to go over maintenance.) I shit you not these results were amazing to me.
MK677 is a great compound, my favorite effect it had on me was just the amazingly deep, quality sleep (I usually need around 7 hrs, but would get 4-5 some nights bc of work, and still feel refreshed). I also found that this compound allowed me to recover from training much faster than I ever had before, and feel a little leaner. The vivid dreams and quality sleep were awesome. Now as for the other very strong side effect, guys this stuff will make you VERY HUNGRY, sometimes really difficult to control. Now to some (bulking/hard gainers) this will be a positive, for me this wasn't the case. So if you are cutting on this stuff, and don't have strong will power, then you probably shouldn't bother. I do have strong will power, it was well worth the hunger, and I'll absolutely use it again in the future. I should also say this compound usually left me with a good sense of well being.
RAD140 is now one of my favorite things on the planet ha, I literally hit new PR's every week, my strength and aggression in the gym skyrocketed, and other guys at the gym asked me what steroids I was taking ha. Also had a nice general sense of well being. Now everybody is different and reacts differently to things, but I personally can't say enough about this compound. If you want strength and lean muscle gains, this is the stuff for you. There did seem to be a very mild suppression so just make sure you use the PCT Dylan recommends. This compound also helps you lean out a little bit it seemed. Please let me know if y'all have any questions.
Lastly, I do have a very important question for anyone with knowledge on the subject of bringing SARMS on an airplane. I ask because I'm moving to Alaska on the 23rd,and while SARMS aren't technically illegal I absolutely wouldn't want to get in trouble. I was thinking of just putting them in one of my checked bags? Thank y'all.

Hey guys I'm new to the forum, but I've read a lot of y'alls threads and thank you it's great stuff being discussed. First off I need to say thank you so so much to Dylan Gemelli, being uninformed I probably would have wrecked my body taking steroids, but luckily for me I came across his videos on YouTube and boom it's just a treasure chest of helpful, no bullshit, no bro science information. Ok so now onto the SARMS RAD140 and MK677.
I had never experimented with SARMS or steroids before, but I had reached my genetic potential and really wanted a boost, so after watching Dylan's videos I got RAD 140 and MK677. I have to be honest, I was pretty skeptical about these compounds at first, but after running MK677 for several months and then adding RAD140 for the final 12 weeks, my results were absolutely ridiculous. In the 12 weeks that I had combined these two compounds I gained 16.5 lbs. of quality, hard muscle! This was eating at around maintenance level calories (I'm a guy that gains fat if I look at carbs for too long ha so I'm always hesitant to go over maintenance.) I shit you not these results were amazing to me.
MK677 is a great compound, my favorite effect it had on me was just the amazingly deep, quality sleep (I usually need around 7 hrs, but would get 4-5 some nights bc of work, and still feel refreshed). I also found that this compound allowed me to recover from training much faster than I ever had before, and feel a little leaner. The vivid dreams and quality sleep were awesome. Now as for the other very strong side effect, guys this stuff will make you VERY HUNGRY, sometimes really difficult to control. Now to some (bulking/hard gainers) this will be a positive, for me this wasn't the case. So if you are cutting on this stuff, and don't have strong will power, then you probably shouldn't bother. I do have strong will power, it was well worth the hunger, and I'll absolutely use it again in the future. I should also say this compound usually left me with a good sense of well being.
RAD140 is now one of my favorite things on the planet ha, I literally hit new PR's every week, my strength and aggression in the gym skyrocketed, and other guys at the gym asked me what steroids I was taking ha. Also had a nice general sense of well being. Now everybody is different and reacts differently to things, but I personally can't say enough about this compound. If you want strength and lean muscle gains, this is the stuff for you. There did seem to be a very mild suppression so just make sure you use the PCT Dylan recommends. This compound also helps you lean out a little bit it seemed. Please let me know if y'all have any questions.
Lastly, I do have a very important question for anyone with knowledge on the subject of bringing SARMS on an airplane. I ask because I'm moving to Alaska on the 23rd,and while SARMS aren't technically illegal I absolutely wouldn't want to get in trouble. I was thinking of just putting them in one of my checked bags? Thank y'all.

thanks you for the feedback brother... AMAZING results... im so happy for you and happy to see how well everything is working out for you...

yes, you will be fine if you simply put in your checked bags bro...

if you need anything else, cycle setups or advice, just let me know!

Top Bottom