napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi, I'm ibleedoranbla and I'm a recovering fitness enthusiast

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I've always known this deep down but I think I fell so hard and so fast that I was just ashamed to even be around.

bro you have NOTHING and I mean NOTHING to be ashamed... thats ridiculous... we are a family here and i don't give a shit what you did or feel, your getting our support...

100% always here to help. Hell yall can have my cell number. Call anytime you need something.. Well.. Most of you :)

i was going to say... LOLLLL seriously though, just look at this right here... if what robo just offered right there does not say anything, i don't know what does... this is a flat out quality person right here, which i already knew and so does everyone else but this says A LOT about him and how it is here...

My man! I was just wondering about you the other day! So good to see you back in actuon. Injuries suck man but it's how we cone back from them that determines the rest.

Just take it slow man. You know the drill!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

100% always here to help. Hell yall can have my cell number. Call anytime you need something.. Well.. Most of you :)
Yea, I appreciate it bro. I'm not going to sit around and self pity myself. Mistakes were made by me the last 2 months and I'm determined to fix what I broke and get right back to where I was. I'm determined to get back on track and surpass all my goals for this year. No, I'm not a new years resolutioner, I believe small obtainable goals should be made all the time, not just because it's a new year. All this just happened to coincide with a new year, lol.

My man! I was just wondering about you the other day! So good to see you back in actuon. Injuries suck man but it's how we cone back from them that determines the rest.

Just take it slow man. You know the drill!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Yea, I definitely plan on coming back better than ever. This is my first injury in all my years of working out.

2 months is not a long time bro... You gave your body some rest now go kill it!

2 months is not a long time bro... You gave your body some rest now go kill it!
Yea, I agree. I keep telling myself the exact same thing in hopes that it won't take me long to get back into shape. However, it's not the length of time I was off but rather what I did in the time that I was off. I'm an alcoholic and I fell right back into my old ways.

Yea, I agree. I keep telling myself the exact same thing in hopes that it won't take me long to get back into shape. However, it's not the length of time I was off but rather what I did in the time that I was off. I'm an alcoholic and I fell right back into my old ways.
I hear ya brother... I'm in recovery myself for other things... 5 years now... The important thing is you snapped out of it...

It's a lesson learned, and I think that will only fuel your motivation towards your goals, and help,you stay on track further bro.

It's all about being ready. It sounds like you are at the end of your tolerance rope. Welcome back. Almost 16 years ago I took my last drink. I was ready 16 years ago. You can only beat yourself up about falling off for a while, after that you will beat yourself back to the liquor store. Stick with it. Give yourself a break. Glad you're here.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

yes no apologies nor explanation necessary here, but glad you snapped back just take it easy on that shoulder man you don't want to fall back in to the abyss I was wandering the same thing the other day where you were when I saw the bengals highlights haha now we have another missing brother Mr Christian hasn't been around in a while either. so anyway you will be fabulous for your wedding you always know we have your back bro ALWAYS happy new year and get back after it in a way you haven't before cant wait to see the wedding photos

Run some S-4 or Deca and take it easy and do some cable work when you do shoulders... That's what I did and it helped a ton...

Welcome back bro! Been wondering where you were! Glad you're back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am too. I got 3 yrs sober this past dec. Trust me, when i was in mexico for work in nov, i was so bored the thought actually crossed my mind to hit the bar. Bar, but I stayed strong. And didn't do it. I had 8 yrs sober before and blew that. It is a constant 1 day at a time battle man. Hit me up if you ever need to talk.

I am too. I got 3 yrs sober this past dec. Trust me, when i was in mexico for work in nov, i was so bored the thought actually crossed my mind to hit the bar. Bar, but I stayed strong. And didn't do it. I had 8 yrs sober before and blew that. It is a constant 1 day at a time battle man. Hit me up if you ever need to talk.
Congrats on your 3 yrs brother!

Thanks, I appreciate that. Most definitely congratulations on your sobriety.

Top Bottom